I don’t where to go next please help

Show
  1. Bookworm
    Repunzel / May 29 2020 20.45

I don’t know what to do next where do I go to next it took me a long time to talk on childline Because I’m autistic I want tell someone I’m worried and I just can’t talk to them I starter or I just talk about something completely different are used to have teachers and people ask me am I okay and I just couldn’t tell them I’m worried I’m never going to talk again about im worried I don’t wanna keep it in it takes me a long time to tell people things trust me it’s been 2 years I was able to talk to Childline I only started in lockdown because I had no one and I couldn’t do it anymore I just want to know where do I go next because a couple of months I’ll be 19 I have no one to talk to

If anyone knows what I do next please tell me

2. Sheep
    Repunzel / May 29 2020 20.45

I don’t know what to do next where do I go to next it took me a long time to talk on childline Because I’m autistic I want tell someone I’m worried and I just can’t talk to them I starter or I just talk about something completely different are used to have teachers and people ask me am I okay and I just couldn’t tell them I’m worried I’m never going to talk again about im worried I don’t wanna keep it in it takes me a long time to tell people things trust me it’s been 2 years I was able to talk to Childline I only started in lockdown because I had no one and I couldn’t do it anymore I just want to know where do I go next because a couple of months I’ll be 19 I have no one to talk to

If anyone knows what I do next please tell me

Spongebob203 / Jul 21 2020 10.18

Hi, maybe you could ask childline councellors if they have any ideas? They probably have loads of advice on what to do next! :)

3. Childline Avatar
    YOURMAW19 / Aug 02 2020 20.22

Hi Rupunzel hope you and family are well and keeping safe you could try calms or go to a support Group for Autsim or speak to a face to face councillor.

Hope this helps

Take care and stay safe

Ben xxxxx

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary86444116 / Mar 05 2021 23.16

Yeah hope that helps i hope you are good now and me too ! i sometimes dont feel like people can understand me but just share what your going through they can cheer you up and support and make you feel better there's some advice ;) hope everyone has a good night!💖

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything