suicide

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sadness and Depression

Show
  1. Comic
    Johnnylol / May 23 2020 19.14

sorry if this seems super rambly my thoughts are in a mess I just need to get this of my chest. I've been sad/depressed for a while now but recently it's been getting worse and worse to the point where I want to end my life, well I'm not sure if I do or not, like suicide is all I can think about i literally spend hours a day thinking about it but I just can't bring myself to do it.i've had everything planned out for months but I just can't do it i don't know why. i don't think I actually want to die i just want all the pain to stop. i want to close my eyes and wake up when it's all over. I'm sick of feeling like shit all the time. I'm sick of people treating me like shit. I'm sick of the constant anxiety attacks. im sick of the self hatred. I'm just sick of life. i don't know how to cope anymore but I just can't do it. don't worry I just need to get my thoughts out.

thank you for reading 💙

johnnette ❤️

2. Childline Avatar
    Johnnylol / May 23 2020 19.14

sorry if this seems super rambly my thoughts are in a mess I just need to get this of my chest. I've been sad/depressed for a while now but recently it's been getting worse and worse to the point where I want to end my life, well I'm not sure if I do or not, like suicide is all I can think about i literally spend hours a day thinking about it but I just can't bring myself to do it.i've had everything planned out for months but I just can't do it i don't know why. i don't think I actually want to die i just want all the pain to stop. i want to close my eyes and wake up when it's all over. I'm sick of feeling like shit all the time. I'm sick of people treating me like shit. I'm sick of the constant anxiety attacks. im sick of the self hatred. I'm just sick of life. i don't know how to cope anymore but I just can't do it. don't worry I just need to get my thoughts out.

thank you for reading 💙

johnnette ❤️

ellisjem / May 23 2020 20.52

Hi there, youre so brave to put your thoughts and feelings out there and its so good youve done this. I relate to you so much so please know that you are not alone in feeling this way. But please know that suicide is not the answer, and you can get better and live a good, HAPPY life. Speak to childline when you feel low or other similar organisations. Do you receive any therapy etc/do your parents know? Its so important to reach out and ask for help, no matter how scary it may seem. You will get through this alive❤️

Any questions/comments please feel free to ask

3. Childline Avatar
    BelleMint / Jul 13 2020 21.09

I just wanted to say I knew 2 people that commit suicide who were at one point my close friends/confidants online and it broke me. If you're thinking about suicide you don't know who will hurt

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything