Masturbating (girls)

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary23202256 / May 22 2020 23.59

hey im a 12 year old girl, i will be 13 in a couple months. ive tried masturbating but not found that much pleasure, i tried one finger just to try it out and i washed my hands before and after, i wet it a bit and tried, but my finget wasnt going anywhere and there was nowhere for it to go, can someone please help me as im really worried about this and is ur finger meant to go all the way in? ( btw i have never had sex)

thank you!

2. Childline Avatar
    alpacaforever / May 23 2020 20.22

hey!

you don’t need to worry at all! many women don‘t find much pleasure when fingering (putting fingers in) as compared to clitoral stimulation. it‘s completely normal. id recommend trying to pleasure your clitoris first, before you try fingering.

also, if your finger was not going in, that‘s okay. it probably means that your hymen is still intact. your hymen is a thin layer that covers your vagina. it can break from tampons, fingering, sex or physical activity like riding a bike. it‘s totally fine if your hymen has not broken yet, and the time when it will break is obviously different for everyone.

3. Childline Avatar
    alpacaforever / May 23 2020 20.22

hey!

you don’t need to worry at all! many women don‘t find much pleasure when fingering (putting fingers in) as compared to clitoral stimulation. it‘s completely normal. id recommend trying to pleasure your clitoris first, before you try fingering.

also, if your finger was not going in, that‘s okay. it probably means that your hymen is still intact. your hymen is a thin layer that covers your vagina. it can break from tampons, fingering, sex or physical activity like riding a bike. it‘s totally fine if your hymen has not broken yet, and the time when it will break is obviously different for everyone.

Temporary23202256 / May 25 2020 1.58

thank you! do u have any tips? i know it might sound weird.

4. Childline Avatar
    Cat2757 / May 29 2020 20.55

One tip, even though it might sound weird, is to rub your clit slowly at first and build up your speed. When you feel like you are about to orgasm, go faster and don't stop until you have finished having the orgasm. Or you can stop before you orgasm, let the feeling die away and then start again. Trust me, it's worth while XD x

5. Childline Avatar

One tip, even though it might sound weird, is to rub your clit slowly at first and build up your speed. When you feel like you are about to orgasm, go faster and don't stop until you have finished having the orgasm. Or you can stop before you orgasm, let the feeling die away and then start again. Trust me, it's worth while XD x

Temporary23202256 / Jun 04 2020 12.20

thank you! as quarintine started we didnt get sexual health and im not sure what a ‘clit’ is could you please tell me? u dont have to if u dont want to, im sure im getting secual health when we get back to school.

thank you!

6. Loser
    Temporary23202256 / Jun 04 2020 12.20

thank you! as quarintine started we didnt get sexual health and im not sure what a ‘clit’ is could you please tell me? u dont have to if u dont want to, im sure im getting secual health when we get back to school.

thank you!

RaiTess83 / Jun 05 2020 5.25

Hey! The clitoris, also known as the clit is located towards the front of your crotch. If you move your fingers from your vaginal opening to the front of your vagina there is a spot that you should feel pleasure from rubbing, that is your clit.

7. Childline Avatar
    RaiTess83 / Jun 05 2020 5.25

Hey! The clitoris, also known as the clit is located towards the front of your crotch. If you move your fingers from your vaginal opening to the front of your vagina there is a spot that you should feel pleasure from rubbing, that is your clit.

Temporary23202256 / Jun 05 2020 12.15

thank you!

8. Loser

thank you!

RaiTess83 / Jun 05 2020 18.57

No problem!

9. Childline Avatar

p4nsexu4l-g1rl / Aug 12 2020 1.35

rlly helps thanks

10. Superstar

thank you!

bubbleyduck / Aug 23 2020 21.13

it might also help to look at a biological diagram and have a look with a mirror. then you can see everything and know where everything is :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything