How to have an amazing nights sleep

Show
  1. Artist
    ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / May 21 2020 23.15

so im no expert but I have some tips that may help you sleep better :)

☆ off devices 1 hour/30 mins before sleeping- its annoying but I told my mum the plan and she would take my phone to help me stick to it

☆ put relaxing music on and yoga/ meditate or just sit and relax

☆ have a filling dinner no later than 6:30

☆ avoid tea/coffee/pop before bed

☆ tidy room before you go to sleep and get clothes out for the next day

☆ hot night tips: lotion body as it can cool you down, have a cold wet flannel, keep windown open, take duvet off your bed dont lay on it, have a fan (if you can)

☆ cold night tips: fluffy socks, dressing gown, blanket, hot water bottle

☆ have a prep box: tissue in case you get a runny/blocked nose, bottle of water for thirst, biscuits if you get hungry, socks if you get cold, flannel if youre hot, painkiller if youre in pain (ask parents permission), lotion for cooling and if you have dry skin etc and whatever else you may need in the night.

☆ i used to have to keep going to the toilet even tho I didnt need it and what helped me was a bluetooth sleep mask. Its an eyemask that goes around your head with two pieces in the side to put white noise on. This is a defo recommendation. Took my mind off of it.

☆ read a book, do a facemask, talk to people to get stuff off your chest, have a bath/shower

☆ make yourself tired in the day by doing exercise and keeping busy. If I lay around doing nothing laying on my bed all day its harder to sleep

hope these help mainly get into a routine so your body knows when to wind down and tire yourself out in the day.

E x

2. Coolcat
    spaceturtl8 / Jun 24 2020 11.48

Thank you I tried them and they give a very sucssesful sleep

3. Artist
    spaceturtl8 / Jun 24 2020 11.48

Thank you I tried them and they give a very sucssesful sleep

ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Jun 25 2020 12.18

Glad they helped :)

E x

4. Top dog
    Tigergrl / Jun 30 2020 18.49

Hello,

I find it hard to go to sleep. Ill try your tips tonight. Thanks!

5. Artist
    Tigergrl / Jun 30 2020 18.49

Hello,

I find it hard to go to sleep. Ill try your tips tonight. Thanks!

ItsLeviOsanotLeviosA / Jun 30 2020 21.53

hope you have a great nights sleep :)

also a random tip for the morning- drink water as soon as you wake up as youre body is dehydrated so this will wake you up so youre less likely to fall back to sleep/be tired. I put water in a metal water bottle in the fridge before I go to bed so its cold then leave it by my bed and its still really cold when I wake up as theres nothing worse than warm overnight water ahaha

E x

6. Top dog
    Tigergrl / Jul 01 2020 17.03

Hiya,

Thank you so much! I hope you have a great night to.

7. Top dog
    Tigergrl / Jul 01 2020 20.08

Hello,
    Tonight I am going to try your tips. Thanks so much, I hope everyone gets a great night sleep

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything