On edge

Show
  1. Nose dive
    redrose06 / May 21 2020 22.58

Hi, for a while now, i’m always on edge before sleeping, ive never really thought much of it, but lately it’s been getting a lot worse. Tonight for example, my brother is sleeping downstairs and for some reason that’s pushed me over the edge, i’m crying and the idea of sleeping is making me want to be sick. More or less every night, i get anxiety before sleeping and feel really paranoid. I think having someone just in the room next to me helps but not even that much. I’m just wondering if other people have experienced it and what i can do to stop it thanks :)

2. Mouse
    Leeismadeofmolecules / May 31 2020 3.56

I don't experience what you do specifically but I do have trouble sleeping without someone/thing nearby. Do you have any pets that may be able to sleep with you? If not I'd see if teddies worked, or maybe ask a member of your family to stay in the room with you, at least until you fall asleep. Warm milk and honey or warm tea normally helps me sleep, but I don't know if that would help you too or not. If nothing works I would maybe tell an adult you trust about it and see if they can help. I hope this helps a little x

3. Top dog
    Tigergrl / Jun 30 2020 18.46

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem. I advise for you to read the tips and maybe have a special box to put ice stuff in to help you to get to sleep? Best wishes, Tigergrl

4. Top dog
    redrose06 / May 21 2020 22.58

Hi, for a while now, i’m always on edge before sleeping, ive never really thought much of it, but lately it’s been getting a lot worse. Tonight for example, my brother is sleeping downstairs and for some reason that’s pushed me over the edge, i’m crying and the idea of sleeping is making me want to be sick. More or less every night, i get anxiety before sleeping and feel really paranoid. I think having someone just in the room next to me helps but not even that much. I’m just wondering if other people have experienced it and what i can do to stop it thanks :)

Tigergrl / Jun 30 2020 18.46

Same!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything