In coronavirus lockdown

Show
  1. Bookworm
    Repunzel / May 07 2020 18.35

I have never told anyone this before but I just can’t keep it in any longer this lockdown hasn’t helped much Anything I do I get into trouble is sometimes it’s not even my fault wen my sister and brother do you something I get in trouble for what they do and when I tried to explain I didn’t do it I get told to shut up I just want to go back to school but my parents said if we go back I’m not going back until September but is my last year of sixth form And when I tried to do my homework with the office I get into trouble they say my brothers and sisters homework is more important I know I don’t understand much but my homework is important to I know I’m autistic but i’m not stupid

love my family but I just hate it when it’s always my fault I don’t even do anything

this took me a lot to write Because I find it really hard telling people things

2. Bookworm
    Repunzel / May 26 2020 20.13

I’ve no I’ve already wrote something already got things have got worse They don’t want me around and make me feel Worried inside but I haven’t done anything wrong they always Get Annoyed with me I don’t have to do anything anymore but if my parents find out I’ve been writing on Childline I get into trouble they will never forgive me I just want to know what I’ve done so bad for them don’t like me It’s like when I ask did you need help with something Famously know but then ask one of my brothers or sister to help I don’t understand This is why I never talk to anyone there is too much has happened in my life I think you’ll be there for years if I told you everything Even when I try to talk to them always too busy watching TV what did I ever do they listening to my Sisters and brothers but why not me And they get annoyed when I talk to my friends and when my sister can sit there all day talking to her friends and I get into trouble for it Why Can She talk her friends and I can’t

If anyon Reads face thank you might think I’m talking stupid I just need some advice I’ve never told anyone There might be some spelling mistakes because I can’t spell I only talk into the computer And it writes it for me and my speech is not good So if there is any spelling mistakes sorry

3. Childline Avatar
    Isabellas / May 27 2020 21.00

hiiiii i understand how worried you are about your parents finding out about childline. i know too well how that feels and it sucks.

my parents found out when they were using my phone for something and found it on my browser history. i always thought they would be angry and ashamed of me for talking to childline. i didn't want to make them more stressed or upset. I had always been the child who didn't cry or get angry easily i was always the easiest and so i guess i felt a responsibility to keep that going.

when they did they went through a rollercoaster of emotions. first they were shocked then sad then angry (at the people who made me feel like this) but then they understood and even told me they were happy that i felt i could talk to childline.

You are not stupid you are brave. i know you struggle, we all do sometimes. but its the strong people, like you, who pick themselves up and dust themselves of and keep trying. talk to your parents, talk to childline.always feel like you can talk on here.

dont ever doubt yourself, you have done nothing wrong. i hope this helps and post more if you have any other worries

4. Bookworm
    Repunzel / May 27 2020 21.45

I have tried telling him before I told a teacher at school I was. I was stressed about something then my parents found out Let’s just say it didn’t end well I still have it really for gift me Thank you for your help and thank you for listening I just need someone to listen thank you so much

5. Bookworm
    Repunzel / May 27 2020 21.45

I have tried telling him before I told a teacher at school I was. I was stressed about something then my parents found out Let’s just say it didn’t end well I still have it really for gift me Thank you for your help and thank you for listening I just need someone to listen thank you so much

Repunzel / May 27 2020 21.53

There is some spelling mistakes in this post it’s meant to say I have tried telling in my family before I told a teacher at school I was stressed about something when my parents found out when I told a teacher by phone home And let’s just say it didn’t end well they haven’t really forgiven me for it yet thank you for your help I just need someone to listen to me

6. Scientist
    Repunzel / May 07 2020 18.35

I have never told anyone this before but I just can’t keep it in any longer this lockdown hasn’t helped much Anything I do I get into trouble is sometimes it’s not even my fault wen my sister and brother do you something I get in trouble for what they do and when I tried to explain I didn’t do it I get told to shut up I just want to go back to school but my parents said if we go back I’m not going back until September but is my last year of sixth form And when I tried to do my homework with the office I get into trouble they say my brothers and sisters homework is more important I know I don’t understand much but my homework is important to I know I’m autistic but i’m not stupid

love my family but I just hate it when it’s always my fault I don’t even do anything

this took me a lot to write Because I find it really hard telling people things

Griffindorgeek / Jun 02 2020 10.54

that is not true your in sixth form and your work is really important especially now talk to a friend or email anteacher that way they can help i can kind if relate i get told of for something my sister did though it was her fault why i did what i did

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything