Nappies (Drynites pyjamas pants)

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Aidan-W / May 03 2020 3.13

Hi I’m 14 and I love wearing nappies I can’t stop it I don’t need to wear them but I choose to I’ve only told my mum but that’s cause she gives me the money to buy them what should I do ?😀

2. Childline Avatar
    CocaCola24 / May 04 2020 14.04

if you have a problem going to the loo then maybe its a good idea to keep them on -nothing wrong with that. But if you dont have a problem then just dont wear them

3. Childline Avatar

Hi I’m 14 and I love wearing nappies I can’t stop it I don’t need to wear them but I choose to I’ve only told my mum but that’s cause she gives me the money to buy them what should I do ?😀

Eloeloeloe / May 13 2020 16.13

Why do u like to wear them

I've also been tempted what size etc.

4. Childline Avatar

Temporary27412770 / Dec 15 2020 23.06

i buy them with the money my mum gives me because i like them but sometimes i have accidents. i buy any ones i can and i have only told 1 of my friends

5. Football
    FootballerPeter04 / Dec 16 2020 16.59

I have to deal with bedwetting. Wearing Drynites does help with the issue. I‘m confused, do you have accidents most of the time or only when you have the Drynites on? What did your friend say? I find bedwetting really embarassing espicially on sleepovers/school trips. What do you like about the Drynites? I find they can simetimes leak.

6. Top dog
    Messed-up-star / Feb 10 2021 14.10

I wet the bed but i HATE anything even CLOSE to nappies! They are for BABIES! I will NOT wear them! My best friend wears nappies at night--he has pretty much forever. He thinks I don't know and tries to hide them (In a SAFE!) but I know, I can just tell. I've seen them multiple times and pretend I don't notice, because I know how much he gets embarrassed. Instead I use bed-mats, but even that makes me embarrassed! Worse still, I have wet the bed at a sleepover before! It could have been worse-- it was at my house. STILL, they didn't have to LAUGH at me!! this made me super sad and angry at them, and they still bring it up, EVERY TIME WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER! I HATE it! HATE! and I will NEVER, EVER wear anything even CLOSE to nappies!

7. Childline Avatar

I wet the bed but i HATE anything even CLOSE to nappies! They are for BABIES! I will NOT wear them! My best friend wears nappies at night--he has pretty much forever. He thinks I don't know and tries to hide them (In a SAFE!) but I know, I can just tell. I've seen them multiple times and pretend I don't notice, because I know how much he gets embarrassed. Instead I use bed-mats, but even that makes me embarrassed! Worse still, I have wet the bed at a sleepover before! It could have been worse-- it was at my house. STILL, they didn't have to LAUGH at me!! this made me super sad and angry at them, and they still bring it up, EVERY TIME WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER! I HATE it! HATE! and I will NEVER, EVER wear anything even CLOSE to nappies!

Pipi-55TT / Feb 26 2021 18.17

U know thats kinda bot helping the person who wears the nappies. Especially saying theyre for babies because they are for all ages who need them. also u friends are a bit mean!

8. Superstar
    Pipi-55TT / Feb 26 2021 18.17

U know thats kinda bot helping the person who wears the nappies. Especially saying theyre for babies because they are for all ages who need them. also u friends are a bit mean!

Highlandcow / Apr 07 2021 9.09

Yeah I agree with you.

9. Childline Avatar

SuperWalkingBee7662 / Sep 05 2021 23.07

im sorry that you wet the bed, but this comment really doesnt help. im not trying to be mean or anything but saying that nappies are just for babies is not true and is not fair. i wore nappies when i was about 8 years old for a while because of bedwetting. people from every age whether they are a baby a toddler a teenager or an adult this doesnt make them babies though does it? some people like nappies and some people like yourself dont. but for all bedwetters, surely it is better to wake up in a wet nappy than a wet bed. i also sometimes wear nappies now even though i dont need them because they help with my anxiety. i sit there in nappies all day sometimes and nobody knows but it doesnt make me a baby does it?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything