Show
  1. Outcast
    HerosOfOlympusFan / Apr 29 2020 21.17

Hello eveyone! I am in the creative corner to find some fellow Armys or kpop stans like Stays, Moas, Blinks, Onces etc. My name is Jenna and i recently got into kpop and it has helped me alot mentally which is why i havent actually used this account recently! If anyone has any stories of their kpop journey or just want to talk, please reply!πŸ’œ

~Jenna x

2. Childline Avatar
    yayayasks / Jun 16 2020 15.09

Hey, idk if you will see this but I also love kpop! :) My name is Ella. I love a lot of groups but my favs are probs bts, nct, exo, blackpink, stray kids, twice, got7, seventeen etc. Hope you're having a great day! πŸ’œ

3. Childline Avatar
    yayayasks / Jun 16 2020 15.09

Hey, idk if you will see this but I also love kpop! :) My name is Ella. I love a lot of groups but my favs are probs bts, nct, exo, blackpink, stray kids, twice, got7, seventeen etc. Hope you're having a great day! πŸ’œ

Rosy127 / Aug 28 2020 17.22

Hey! Also don't know if you'll see this but i see you stan NCT (tAstE) who's your bias? My ult groups are NCT, BTS, Shinee, stray kids and exo. My name's Rosy.

4. Headphones
    ButchLes / Sep 01 2020 12.07

Tbh i hate kpop and anime and stuff like that so what about it do you like?

5. Childline Avatar

Rosy127 / Sep 06 2020 15.44

I understand why some people dont like it, for me its the messages the songs send. While most western music is centered around money and leading an immoral lifestyle kpop contains messages of hope and how to overcome problems. There's like loads of different genre's its not just BTS and groups like that theres rock groups, classical groups, hip hop and just every type of music you can find in western pop... but with better messages and in Korean i guess? i still like western pop (I'm high-key obsessed with nf and tΓΈp)

Can i ask why it is you dont like kpop? What kind of stuff do you like?

6. Headphones
    Rosy127 / Sep 06 2020 15.44

I understand why some people dont like it, for me its the messages the songs send. While most western music is centered around money and leading an immoral lifestyle kpop contains messages of hope and how to overcome problems. There's like loads of different genre's its not just BTS and groups like that theres rock groups, classical groups, hip hop and just every type of music you can find in western pop... but with better messages and in Korean i guess? i still like western pop (I'm high-key obsessed with nf and tΓΈp)

Can i ask why it is you dont like kpop? What kind of stuff do you like?

ButchLes / Sep 07 2020 9.32

I like tΓΈp (if that means twenty one pilots lol) i guess i dont like that upbeat jumpy jumpy type music and all the dances and stuff and i know you say theres rock groups ect. And ive listened to those once and i just dont think (please do not take this racially) the way Koreans sing really suits that genre. I have nothing against korea, going there is on my bucket list πŸ˜‚. Its fair you like the messages in their songs but for me, its one thing having a good message, another having a good singer(s) , a good beat and catchy tune and in my honest opinion i think kpop only has the good message one. (Just my opinion listen to whatever makes you happy 😊) For what i like, (fellow emo alert!) Im really like REALLY into panic! at the disco. The main singer is brendon urie who is the only person im willing to go straight for (and maybe darren criss) Alot of their songs have good messages too, Girls/Girls/Boys (which brendon always wears his pride flag when singing this live), High Hopes, hallalujah to name a few. He can sing 4 octaves and one of his songs (this is gospel) ranges 3 octaves alone which is half an octave more then elvis could ever sing! I also like Green day, Queen, fall out boy and Fun.: (Nate Ruess)

7. Childline Avatar
    ButchLes / Sep 07 2020 9.32

I like tΓΈp (if that means twenty one pilots lol) i guess i dont like that upbeat jumpy jumpy type music and all the dances and stuff and i know you say theres rock groups ect. And ive listened to those once and i just dont think (please do not take this racially) the way Koreans sing really suits that genre. I have nothing against korea, going there is on my bucket list πŸ˜‚. Its fair you like the messages in their songs but for me, its one thing having a good message, another having a good singer(s) , a good beat and catchy tune and in my honest opinion i think kpop only has the good message one. (Just my opinion listen to whatever makes you happy 😊) For what i like, (fellow emo alert!) Im really like REALLY into panic! at the disco. The main singer is brendon urie who is the only person im willing to go straight for (and maybe darren criss) Alot of their songs have good messages too, Girls/Girls/Boys (which brendon always wears his pride flag when singing this live), High Hopes, hallalujah to name a few. He can sing 4 octaves and one of his songs (this is gospel) ranges 3 octaves alone which is half an octave more then elvis could ever sing! I also like Green day, Queen, fall out boy and Fun.: (Nate Ruess)

Rosy127 / Sep 07 2020 11.42

Yess that does mean twenty one pilots πŸ˜‚. Yeah no i completely understand there's very few of the upbeat ones i like. It took me ages to get used to their voices but now I cant really tell the difference tbh- they're just both normal for me. I think with k rock there's nothing like western rock like ive looked everywhere for a kpop fall out boy but theres just nothing like them in kpop. Day6 and 2Z which are my favourite k rock bands, they play their own instruments which is rare in kpop. If you've never listened to NCT before id recommend listening to Go and maybe simon says?

Yesss I like some panic at the disco, i think my favourite song is probably victorious. Fall out boy are definitely on my list of favourite artists. Oh so your bi? I'm bi but like- i haven't come out to my family and only one of my friends- Because of my religion I'm not "allowed" as such so that sucks-

Ironically I just started listening to panic at the disco and Hallelujah came on- I've never listened to it before but i think i like it πŸ˜„. Do you have any song recommendations?

8. Headphones
    Rosy127 / Sep 07 2020 11.42

Yess that does mean twenty one pilots πŸ˜‚. Yeah no i completely understand there's very few of the upbeat ones i like. It took me ages to get used to their voices but now I cant really tell the difference tbh- they're just both normal for me. I think with k rock there's nothing like western rock like ive looked everywhere for a kpop fall out boy but theres just nothing like them in kpop. Day6 and 2Z which are my favourite k rock bands, they play their own instruments which is rare in kpop. If you've never listened to NCT before id recommend listening to Go and maybe simon says?

Yesss I like some panic at the disco, i think my favourite song is probably victorious. Fall out boy are definitely on my list of favourite artists. Oh so your bi? I'm bi but like- i haven't come out to my family and only one of my friends- Because of my religion I'm not "allowed" as such so that sucks-

Ironically I just started listening to panic at the disco and Hallelujah came on- I've never listened to it before but i think i like it πŸ˜„. Do you have any song recommendations?

ButchLes / Sep 07 2020 14.55

... Means title is too long to type

Nah 96% gay, lesbian, attracted to women lol, still that 4% that could be bi lol. Ive tried those, nah kpop is just not my thing. I love hallelujah, brendons outfit in that πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Id recommend C'mon (collab with Fun.:), Very underrated song, crazy=genius, nine in the afternoon, new perpective, also him and jimmy fallon singing under pressure at home in may, you can search it on yt :), Impossible year (accurrate for 2020), LA Devotee, Dying in LA, Golden Days, Nicotine, Say Amen (saturday night), Miss Jackson, the only difference between..., The most fun...., Hey look ma i made it, to name a few πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9. Childline Avatar

Temporary09494321 / Sep 21 2020 16.11

hi! for me, its not just the music, but the way the rest of the fans and you get to feel like family- some of my closest friends i met through kpop! another thing is the lyrics, they really speak to me on a personal level and they mske me feel happy. also, idols truly love the fans, and they will go out of their way to make us feel safe, happy and loved. Falling into kpop wasnt like falling... it was like walking through a door and finally knowing your home πŸ’œ

10. Headphones
    Temporary09494321 / Sep 21 2020 16.11

hi! for me, its not just the music, but the way the rest of the fans and you get to feel like family- some of my closest friends i met through kpop! another thing is the lyrics, they really speak to me on a personal level and they mske me feel happy. also, idols truly love the fans, and they will go out of their way to make us feel safe, happy and loved. Falling into kpop wasnt like falling... it was like walking through a door and finally knowing your home πŸ’œ

ButchLes / Sep 21 2020 18.25

Ok, For us Sinners (what brendon urie calls his fans due to him growing up in the mourmon faith) we dont feel like family per say, but we feel bonded as we all hail the same beautiful king. For me, i just think that kpop singers, cant really sing. I Think theyd be better poets because they could put theyre inspiring lyrics yet not need to sing well, which they cant. Theyre also very ugly (NOT because theyre korean i promise im not being racist) brendon urie for me is πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ When i hear kpop, i hear autotune. I still hate kpop in all forms so sorry if you got offended (when i rant i let out all rage for that topic πŸ˜‚)

11. Bursting
    Shiro-shiro-the-neko / Sep 27 2020 20.11

Kpop!!!!

Definately twice, blackpink, BTS ect.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything