possession of drugs

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Barrier490 / Apr 23 2020 21.05

hey, Im kinda curious, can you be arrested for possession of drugs even if you don't have them what I mean is, if you were in possession of drugs on say Monday, can you be arrested on Friday even if you don't have them anymore. Say you throw them out or take them. Im just interested to know

2. Fixer

hey, Im kinda curious, can you be arrested for possession of drugs even if you don't have them what I mean is, if you were in possession of drugs on say Monday, can you be arrested on Friday even if you don't have them anymore. Say you throw them out or take them. Im just interested to know

bashedbarbie / Apr 26 2020 1.51

i mean probably not because how would they know you had drugs and it’s like addicts they don’t go to prison for taking drugs in the past ygm

3. Spiralling
    anonbcusican / May 18 2020 8.49

Hello. Now, don't mistake me as an expert in law, but, I think you can. This is because you possessed the drugs. Throwing them out could be classed as destruction of evidence. As I said, I am not a lawyer. You might want to do the 1-2-1 chats, as they're anonymous. Hope this helps.

4. Childline Avatar

Torian / May 24 2020 20.02

yes

5. Contemplator
    ClonkaMinkus / Jun 28 2020 19.20

I suspect that the cops are more focused on actual crime like murder and rape, so it's unlikely that they'll arrest you for possession of drugs. Especially if you are caught with just a small amount and it's for personal use.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything