We're looking for your help!

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Apr 22 2020 14.30

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for your help!

Some of you might know (or not!) that Childline is a part of the NSPCC.  We can give you info about the NSPCC if you’d like to find out more but the NSPCC are looking at the work they do – what is working well, what they maybe need to do more of and what might need to change.  The NSPCC also works with lots of different people – children and young people, families, people who work with young people and the public too.  And they do lots of different work!

But most of all, it’s about making things better for children and young people of all ages.  Everything we do at Childline is about giving you all the best help and support.  And we know how much you tell us here on the boards about how we can help you all – the things we can change or do more or less of, now and in the future.  So, we’d love your help with the NSPCC too!

There are 3 statements to describe what the NSPCC does:

1: The NSPCC’s role is to protect children. We can conquer child abuse!

2: The NSPCC’s role is to bring together as many people as possible to keep children safe. We can all help.

3: The NSPCC’s role is to do everything it can to give children the world that they deserve. All children should feel safe and loved.

And we’d love to hear what you think!  Which statement do you think says something that matters to you?  Which, do you feel, has the most important message for you and for other young people?

We want a statement to make you feel that everything is being done to keep children and young people safe and that the NSPCC is serious about ending child abuse and neglect.  But it’s about your views.  As well as anything else you want to tell us!

As always, it’s about what you think.  And ask any questions too!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Bookworm
    Beavers345 / Apr 22 2020 20.50

I think number 3 is the best, because it feels warm and happy, and it says that every child deserves to feel safe and loved, and that's true!

3. Childline Avatar
    ArjunaR / Apr 23 2020 15.49

I also think 3 is the best as it covers all of our rights

4. Reaching out
    Beavers345 / Apr 22 2020 20.50

I think number 3 is the best, because it feels warm and happy, and it says that every child deserves to feel safe and loved, and that's true!

Jas-Host / Apr 24 2020 10.19

Hi GoldenRetrieverPuppy,

Thank you! It most definitely is true! Do you think that statement makes it sound like the NPSCC are serious about ending child abuse and neglect?

Take care,

Jas-Host

5. Reaching out
    ArjunaR / Apr 23 2020 15.49

I also think 3 is the best as it covers all of our rights

Jas-Host / Apr 24 2020 10.20

Hi ArjunaR,

We're glad that you think so! Do you think a statement like this needs anything added or changed to make it clearer?

Thanks!

Jas-Host

6. Bookworm
    Beavers345 / Apr 24 2020 16.14

Yes, I think so.

7. Loser
    I-want-to-give-up-256 / Apr 24 2020 21.58

i think number 3 is the best because it is positive and may give people hope in bad times ect. It seems happy and yeah i think it's the best too

8. Childline Avatar
    CJ-101 / Apr 26 2020 17.17

Number 3

9. Childline Avatar
    glitterysparklystar / Apr 27 2020 18.29

number 3

10. Childline Avatar
    Nazzzy / May 01 2020 12.40

number 3 ❤️

11. Spiralling
    SweetSea / May 07 2020 14.40

i think number 3 because it is detailed but not boring so it sounds best in my opinion.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything