lockdown goals :)

Show
  1. Sheep
    rorooreo / Apr 20 2020 20.47

hey there! i am roro and i wanted to share my goals for the end of lockdown. these are just goals btw, i guarantee i wont have achieved one of them by the end if this all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€’ feel confortable in my own skin, and not feel insecure about being overweight/fat.

β€’ learn to cope with my anxiety in a better way than i do (cry)

β€’ get better at art (i took a break from art for like a year and i want to get back in rhythym)

β€’ learn to cope with my anger by letting it out in words, not cussing under my breath or putting the middle finger up at someone when they annoy me or make me angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (ikr)

β€’ get more flexible

β€’ eat healthier

those are all mine! share yours in a reply and come back when this is all over to see if you have achieved any!

roro x

2. Top dog
    liv144 / Apr 21 2020 18.39

bless ya cottons x i feel for you Hun. hope you achieve the best.

3. Sheep
    liv144 / Apr 21 2020 18.39

bless ya cottons x i feel for you Hun. hope you achieve the best.

rorooreo / Apr 23 2020 8.55

thank you! i havent been doing too well just yet, but i am learning to be less insecure and love myself for who i am.

roro x

4. Top dog
    rorooreo / Apr 23 2020 8.55

thank you! i havent been doing too well just yet, but i am learning to be less insecure and love myself for who i am.

roro x

liv144 / Apr 23 2020 18.44

bless ya hope you do well xx

5. Sheep
    liv144 / Apr 23 2020 18.44

bless ya hope you do well xx

rorooreo / Apr 25 2020 8.35

you too stay safe!

6. Small
    rorooreo / Apr 20 2020 20.47

hey there! i am roro and i wanted to share my goals for the end of lockdown. these are just goals btw, i guarantee i wont have achieved one of them by the end if this all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€’ feel confortable in my own skin, and not feel insecure about being overweight/fat.

β€’ learn to cope with my anxiety in a better way than i do (cry)

β€’ get better at art (i took a break from art for like a year and i want to get back in rhythym)

β€’ learn to cope with my anger by letting it out in words, not cussing under my breath or putting the middle finger up at someone when they annoy me or make me angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (ikr)

β€’ get more flexible

β€’ eat healthier

those are all mine! share yours in a reply and come back when this is all over to see if you have achieved any!

roro x

amazingbutterfly / Apr 26 2020 13.53

I wish you all the best in achieving these, if you only achieve one or make a little progress in the journey to achieving one that is amazingg!!

My goals are to:

Improve my mood/depression

Deal with my anger, not letting it build up to the point of destructive explosion

Find a hobby/push myself to try again with ones i used to love

Try not to say horrible things when i’m angry and don’t take my mood out on other people

Create a good morning routine

Try online lessons again

Be more positive / kinder self talk

etc. I can also guarantee i will still be at square one, but i’m going to try and be positive for once :)

7. Sheep
    amazingbutterfly / Apr 26 2020 13.53

I wish you all the best in achieving these, if you only achieve one or make a little progress in the journey to achieving one that is amazingg!!

My goals are to:

Improve my mood/depression

Deal with my anger, not letting it build up to the point of destructive explosion

Find a hobby/push myself to try again with ones i used to love

Try not to say horrible things when i’m angry and don’t take my mood out on other people

Create a good morning routine

Try online lessons again

Be more positive / kinder self talk

etc. I can also guarantee i will still be at square one, but i’m going to try and be positive for once :)

rorooreo / Apr 29 2020 8.13

good luck on yours too! I have started not having snacks at night but last night i had bread. god bless and stay safe!!

8. Childline Avatar
    PeppapigOINK / Apr 29 2020 23.39

idk what my goals could be.Cool goals tho.im autistic.friends?hehehe,i have none,hehehe😭😭😭

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything