I keep having nightmares

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Emma055 / Apr 13 2020 17.32

every night i have a new dream or nightmare. i dont know why or how to stop them sometimes its about the same thing and other nights its about something else. they get scary and makes me worry. i just was wondering why i was having them and what does it mean and how do i stop them. thank you

2. Headphones
    Emma055 / Apr 13 2020 17.32

every night i have a new dream or nightmare. i dont know why or how to stop them sometimes its about the same thing and other nights its about something else. they get scary and makes me worry. i just was wondering why i was having them and what does it mean and how do i stop them. thank you

Ghostgirl965 / Apr 30 2020 19.49

hey.

you said that you had the same dream. was the dream exactly the same or did a little detail change? did it ever move forwards?

i used to have this when i was younger. i got rid of it by changing my bedtime routine. i used to have a milk before bed. i stopped drinking the milk, changed the time i went to bed, read a book instead of watching t.v/ phone and changed the end of the bed that i slept at.

i hope this helps.

3. Bookworm
    ArtistPoet / May 19 2020 10.58

i also have nightmares. my parents incourage me to think of something else before i go to bed, such as a funny book i just read, and i dont get them as often.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything