I keep having nightmares

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Emma055 / Apr 13 2020 17.32

every night i have a new dream or nightmare. i dont know why or how to stop them sometimes its about the same thing and other nights its about something else. they get scary and makes me worry. i just was wondering why i was having them and what does it mean and how do i stop them. thank you

2. Headphones
    Emma055 / Apr 13 2020 17.32

every night i have a new dream or nightmare. i dont know why or how to stop them sometimes its about the same thing and other nights its about something else. they get scary and makes me worry. i just was wondering why i was having them and what does it mean and how do i stop them. thank you

Ghostgirl965 / Apr 30 2020 19.49

hey.

you said that you had the same dream. was the dream exactly the same or did a little detail change? did it ever move forwards?

i used to have this when i was younger. i got rid of it by changing my bedtime routine. i used to have a milk before bed. i stopped drinking the milk, changed the time i went to bed, read a book instead of watching t.v/ phone and changed the end of the bed that i slept at.

i hope this helps.

3. Bookworm
    ArtistPoet / May 19 2020 10.58

i also have nightmares. my parents incourage me to think of something else before i go to bed, such as a funny book i just read, and i dont get them as often.

4. Childline Avatar
    Emma055 / Sep 01 2020 22.34

thank you so much

5. Spiralling
    estrellas / Oct 09 2020 22.32

I have the ability to lucid dream so when something scary happens I put my middle finger up (in the dream) and imagine the scary thing becoming scared of me. And then they disappear and I'm okay again. Try it out if you can.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything