What can I do to help

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Emma055 / Apr 13 2020 16.23

for a while now i’ve been feeling really sad and get angry over alot of things i hardly ever see myself being happy. i dont know what to do. im fed up all of it now. i dont want to do anything all day and sometimes i have tried to but cant. some people before have mentioned anger issues to me but it just seems like im a problem to everyone. its getting bad now, i just feel really lonely and ive tried to do things about it but its not working. thank you.

2. Childline Avatar

for a while now i’ve been feeling really sad and get angry over alot of things i hardly ever see myself being happy. i dont know what to do. im fed up all of it now. i dont want to do anything all day and sometimes i have tried to but cant. some people before have mentioned anger issues to me but it just seems like im a problem to everyone. its getting bad now, i just feel really lonely and ive tried to do things about it but its not working. thank you.

Temporary50851375 / Apr 14 2020 23.58

when i was 6 i started gettting really angery and sad but now im 11 and i still get angry over little things but my reaction isnt as big as it was but if somtimes if life just gets too much i have a massive break down but that dosnt happen too much now so i can promise it dose get better

if you want to ever chat just reply

sophie xxx

3. Tech

Bubble111 / Apr 19 2020 19.56

i completely understand! i am just like you, if people think you are a problem and you are losing friends, clearly they are not good friends. Everyone gets angry and they should understand that!

4. Childline Avatar
    Emma055 / Sep 01 2020 22.36

thank you this has helped alot im here for everyone too x

5. Childline Avatar

Temporary77319919 / Sep 13 2020 18.54

hi im just like u ! it feels horrible i know but i would like to be your freinds if it makes you happy im 10 i love dogs and my fav animal is dogs and my fav song is beliver it always makes me smile and i feel stronger when i listen to it you should try it

anyway ..

whats your ...

fav animal

fav song

fav food

soz if i speak to much

lol

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything