Is this sexual abuse ?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Challis4506 / Apr 12 2020 20.38

Don't feel u have 2 read this as it isn't important and I am just dropping thoughts but... Hi, I am new on here (sorry if what I have written isn't appropriate) and I am 13. I think I have been sexually abused(SA) . I have a socialworker (SW) but she doesn't class it as *SA that needs to be acted upon. The police have recently been involve but have said it basically isn't . I think it is. I am struggling a lot now(I don't live there now) , I have had my *SW for 1yr 1month. I get flashbacks and I don't rlly like 2 be physically touched by anyone. This guy is the new partner 2 my mum. The situations have been him pinning me down (hurting me whilst doing so) snogging me and kissing my neck. He would conveniently place his body into certain positions on me and move an in appropriate way I believe. He would “tickle" me inbetween the thigh but magically move further up. He would start to get undressed in front of me (starting at the belt and trousers) I would force my way out of the room. He would often walk in on me in the bathroom or in my room or just watch me. He would involve me in sexual conversations and tell me how pretty I looked even if I had just woken up. Some of the incidents my mum was there for but she says it was my own fault, as in I asked him to do it, or she says it wasn't how I said it was 2 protect him I think. In all the situations I would tell him 2 stop or push him away ( he wouldn't) . Sometimes I was alone and in my own bedroom which is why I am always the last one to sleep in my house (even the house he isn't in) so I am sleep deprived. Both of my families don't believe me, great! I have a younger brother too who is actually his and he hasn't done anything similar 2 him. The “abuse” has happened for 5 1/2yrs. Sorry and thx if u read all this x :)

2. Coolcat

Don't feel u have 2 read this as it isn't important and I am just dropping thoughts but... Hi, I am new on here (sorry if what I have written isn't appropriate) and I am 13. I think I have been sexually abused(SA) . I have a socialworker (SW) but she doesn't class it as *SA that needs to be acted upon. The police have recently been involve but have said it basically isn't . I think it is. I am struggling a lot now(I don't live there now) , I have had my *SW for 1yr 1month. I get flashbacks and I don't rlly like 2 be physically touched by anyone. This guy is the new partner 2 my mum. The situations have been him pinning me down (hurting me whilst doing so) snogging me and kissing my neck. He would conveniently place his body into certain positions on me and move an in appropriate way I believe. He would “tickle" me inbetween the thigh but magically move further up. He would start to get undressed in front of me (starting at the belt and trousers) I would force my way out of the room. He would often walk in on me in the bathroom or in my room or just watch me. He would involve me in sexual conversations and tell me how pretty I looked even if I had just woken up. Some of the incidents my mum was there for but she says it was my own fault, as in I asked him to do it, or she says it wasn't how I said it was 2 protect him I think. In all the situations I would tell him 2 stop or push him away ( he wouldn't) . Sometimes I was alone and in my own bedroom which is why I am always the last one to sleep in my house (even the house he isn't in) so I am sleep deprived. Both of my families don't believe me, great! I have a younger brother too who is actually his and he hasn't done anything similar 2 him. The “abuse” has happened for 5 1/2yrs. Sorry and thx if u read all this x :)

JalapenoFace / May 15 2020 12.40

hey

oh my gosh poor you!

that is definitely sexual abuse.

you should write a letter to Sam on this website. if you do t know how to do that then let me know, but you should try to tell somebody. you could even write an actual letter and post it secretly to your local police station

love

3. Childline Avatar
    JalapenoFace / May 15 2020 12.40

hey

oh my gosh poor you!

that is definitely sexual abuse.

you should write a letter to Sam on this website. if you do t know how to do that then let me know, but you should try to tell somebody. you could even write an actual letter and post it secretly to your local police station

love

Challis4506 / Jul 20 2020 22.52

thankyou, i will try that, i wont tell the police though lol but will try talking on here x

4. Flower

orangeblossoms / Jul 22 2020 22.39

This is definitely sexual abuse, and it is not ok.

Mabey you could call Childline and talk about it they would know what to do, more than I would. They would also know other sites or places that help people who are being sexually abused.

I think it is disgusting that the police and your social worker, did nothing about this when it's clearly sexual abuse.

Sorry if this wasn't any help,

Matilda

5. Tech
    Temporary89504724 / Aug 07 2020 12.08

OMG POIR YOU

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything