It will be okay.

Show
  1. Bookworm
    IcedCoffeeAnyone / Mar 25 2020 22.32

Hey, I’m Wren, I wanna quickly share a milder version of my story. There is more but I don’t want to trigger anyone.

I’ve had anxiety for as long as I can remember, and it’s manifested into depressive episodes and SH. Earlier this year I went through a really rough time... I basically was prepared to stop living. Then my nearly-girlfriend (I’m a NB lesbian) sent me a video of her playing the ukulele and singing. It reminded me of why I’m alive. My panic attacks have reduced since then, I’ve stopped SHing and I’m in a group therapy. Basically, the little things I love in life, like her, and music, and her voice, kept me alive. Now we cuddle all the time despite the fact contact giver her SUPER bad anxiety with other people. We help each other overcome so much. Point is guys, you contribute to the world and you are someone’s reason. There are things you live that you’ve got to hold onto. They will get you through everything.

2. Childline Avatar
    -Elise- / Mar 29 2020 21.12

hey Wren, my names Elise. Sounds like you've got yourself a beautiful love story here! im sorry you had to go through this but im happy you found someone who helps you through it. i admire you for sharing your story, something i hope i can do soon with my friends. you have inspired me to keep pushing and never give up. thank you. i wish you a wonderful life.

3. Bookworm
    -Elise- / Mar 29 2020 21.12

hey Wren, my names Elise. Sounds like you've got yourself a beautiful love story here! im sorry you had to go through this but im happy you found someone who helps you through it. i admire you for sharing your story, something i hope i can do soon with my friends. you have inspired me to keep pushing and never give up. thank you. i wish you a wonderful life.

IcedCoffeeAnyone / Apr 10 2020 23.13

Hey Elise. I really hope you can open up- being open with my friends has really allowed them to connect with me, especially on bad days when I won’t talk to them. It especially means that they can help with panic attacks. I hope you have the most amazing life, and I know that you are going to push through this and it will be okay.

4. Childline Avatar
    muhammadthebeast7 / Dec 27 2020 22.39

5. Headphones
    IcedCoffeeAnyone / Mar 25 2020 22.32

Hey, I’m Wren, I wanna quickly share a milder version of my story. There is more but I don’t want to trigger anyone.

I’ve had anxiety for as long as I can remember, and it’s manifested into depressive episodes and SH. Earlier this year I went through a really rough time... I basically was prepared to stop living. Then my nearly-girlfriend (I’m a NB lesbian) sent me a video of her playing the ukulele and singing. It reminded me of why I’m alive. My panic attacks have reduced since then, I’ve stopped SHing and I’m in a group therapy. Basically, the little things I love in life, like her, and music, and her voice, kept me alive. Now we cuddle all the time despite the fact contact giver her SUPER bad anxiety with other people. We help each other overcome so much. Point is guys, you contribute to the world and you are someone’s reason. There are things you live that you’ve got to hold onto. They will get you through everything.

arctic-monkeys / Jan 06 2021 19.00

hey wren

i'm so glad you're doing better now !! hearing your story helped a lot, and i think knowing that things can get better has helped me today :)) i'm an enby lesbian too

sometimes i feel like i contribute to the world, and hearing it from someone who's been there made my day quite a bit better

i'm in a vicious cycle of SHing at the moment and i don't really know what to do about it and stop and recover, but honestly you have helped me and i feel like i want to recover too and be happy

thanks once again,

charlie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything