Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary76055993 / Mar 19 2020 12.15

I was bullied at my old school and people used to spit on me then I moved school and a bully tried to strangle me 😒 then he said I have no friends and another kid said that I came out of the trash and I look like it too😭😭😭I cried soooo much and it's carrying on like that do you have any advice for me?πŸ€”

If you do I would be soooooo grateful πŸ˜πŸ™

2. Top dog
    liv144 / Mar 25 2020 17.10

I would ignore them there just jealous and if it keeps happening tell your head teacher and take self defence lessons they helped me when I was being bullied

yours truly princessbabyca6

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary76055993 / Mar 19 2020 12.15

I was bullied at my old school and people used to spit on me then I moved school and a bully tried to strangle me 😒 then he said I have no friends and another kid said that I came out of the trash and I look like it too😭😭😭I cried soooo much and it's carrying on like that do you have any advice for me?πŸ€”

If you do I would be soooooo grateful πŸ˜πŸ™

Ksdgaryleo / Oct 26 2020 19.38

speak to a teacher or somebody that you can trust and i have been bullied a lot of times in the past as well so i know how it feels i hope you have some ideas from my advice

4. Childline Avatar
    liv144 / Mar 25 2020 17.10

I would ignore them there just jealous and if it keeps happening tell your head teacher and take self defence lessons they helped me when I was being bullied

yours truly princessbabyca6

Ksdgaryleo / Oct 26 2020 19.39

i was bullied in the past as well

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything