Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary92569230 / Mar 06 2020 0.27

im so worried about getting the coronavirus. i know the death rates are low, but my mum is very physically weak, my dad has suspected respiratory problems, and i have a compromised immune system, and a condition that puts me in a lot of pain made much worse by any type of physical or mental stress. i cant just keep myself indoors all day and away from people or I’ll get very depressed, but the anxiety of being out the house and in contact with other people is just too much. and how do we know how long this will last? how long do i need to be scared of leaving the house? I take all the necessary precautions to protect myself but what if thats not enough? i have a hospital appointment I’ve been waiting months for in central london soon, and I cant cancel or i have to be put on the waiting list for months again, but going into central london during the outbreak is so scary.

2. Reaching out
    Iam1inamillion / Mar 06 2020 20.52

Do not be afraid just wash your hands an if you feel ill dont go if you are unsure about being unwell . heads up i have a learninnng disability

3. Spiralling

im so worried about getting the coronavirus. i know the death rates are low, but my mum is very physically weak, my dad has suspected respiratory problems, and i have a compromised immune system, and a condition that puts me in a lot of pain made much worse by any type of physical or mental stress. i cant just keep myself indoors all day and away from people or I’ll get very depressed, but the anxiety of being out the house and in contact with other people is just too much. and how do we know how long this will last? how long do i need to be scared of leaving the house? I take all the necessary precautions to protect myself but what if thats not enough? i have a hospital appointment I’ve been waiting months for in central london soon, and I cant cancel or i have to be put on the waiting list for months again, but going into central london during the outbreak is so scary.

ilikecookiesxo / Mar 08 2020 19.26

Hey, I know how scary it is. It’s okay to be scared. I don’t want this to scare you, but at some point, maybe, it might be a good idea to leave the house - even to go in your garden, or just walk down the road with a relative or friend. If you see someone start to cough or sneeze I know this sounds horrible but try to stay clear from them because you don’t want to catch anything nasty. I hope this helps Summer

4. Headphones

Bolivion / Mar 12 2020 19.30

Hey there, please dont be scared and dont wory!

Were all here for you. Im sure everything will be fine. Try taking your mind off it. Just try and do all you can and try not to worry about getting it. wash your hands regularly. Theres plenty of people to talk to if you are really upset. Try talking to your parents about it.

Please dont worry!

5. Lion

IAmSummerLion / Mar 13 2020 19.47

I think I have anxiety! I think that it would be normal to think this! But just think of all the good things and positive things in your life!

Someone from Childline 1-2-1 was talking to me about anxiety! But they helped me think of a name for myself to think of when I am scared! I think you should read the book Girl Online because it helps you with this sort of stuff and it is REALLY good!

As well as my my name (Summer Lion) I have a song!

SL (Summer Lion) xxx

6. Childline Avatar
    Temporary56014966 / Mar 16 2020 22.31

im scared of never seeing my loved ones again

7. Artist
    mermee2 / Mar 20 2020 22.05

<div>look we will all be natually scared wether its alot or a little bit but lets put it into terms insted of a big scary vires it is now an adventure athing that will go down in history so keep news papers keep a diary and save these stories for your possibull chilldren grandchildren ect but my mafin messege is</div><div>dont be worried about being worried or scasred</div><div><br></div><div>hope this helps mermee </div>

8. Gamer
    Kindnessgirl / Mar 21 2020 11.14

Hey, dont be scared. Wash your hands thoroughly and youll be fine.

9. Fixer
    The-Cancer-Kid / Mar 23 2020 19.11

Yeah, some people are at greater risk than others (like me cause ive got cancer)

10. Childline Avatar
    ilikecookiesxo / Mar 08 2020 19.26

Hey, I know how scary it is. It’s okay to be scared. I don’t want this to scare you, but at some point, maybe, it might be a good idea to leave the house - even to go in your garden, or just walk down the road with a relative or friend. If you see someone start to cough or sneeze I know this sounds horrible but try to stay clear from them because you don’t want to catch anything nasty. I hope this helps Summer

Temporary24951923 / Jul 27 2020 22.16

its alright im scared too my bff just moved to Scotland and my sis has moved out so its extra hard.

11. Heart
    Decendants / Aug 23 2020 16.15

i have been getting bad bellys because of corona does anyone have and helpful tips

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything