Samaritans - panic attacks

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    cherryblossomcute / Feb 04 2020 18.34

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place, but when I am no longer able to call childline when I need help (I’m 17 now so I’ve got a while, but I’m still anxious about it), is Samaritans a good option? Are they good for talking you through a panic attack and everything? I don’t only struggle with panic attacks but childline was really helpful when I needed help when I was having a panic attack, and I think I’ll need help like that if I have a panic attack in the future as well. Could anyone share their experiences or information please? Sorry if this is the wrong place and thank you in advance.

2. Sheep
    cherryblossomcute / Feb 04 2020 18.34

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place, but when I am no longer able to call childline when I need help (I’m 17 now so I’ve got a while, but I’m still anxious about it), is Samaritans a good option? Are they good for talking you through a panic attack and everything? I don’t only struggle with panic attacks but childline was really helpful when I needed help when I was having a panic attack, and I think I’ll need help like that if I have a panic attack in the future as well. Could anyone share their experiences or information please? Sorry if this is the wrong place and thank you in advance.

AsUniqueAsUknow / Feb 19 2020 15.24

I've never spoken to Samaritans before but panic attacks are common so I guess they'll probably try and help you with them, when you're 18 you can talk to both samaritans and ChildLine at the same time (not literally at the same time ) so hopefully you can get used to Samaritans while still talking to ChildLine so it's not such a shock when you leave.

Holly xx

3. Childline Avatar
    glitterysparklystar / Mar 09 2020 11.48

hi im 17 and been on childline for a while and ive yet to get used to the mix so im a bit nervous

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything