anybody want to be my friend?

Show
  1. Athlete
    the-sport-lover / Jan 31 2020 21.44

as the title suggests, does anybody want to be my friend? please reply if you do as i am a bit lonely 😂

Zac

2. Spiralling

as the title suggests, does anybody want to be my friend? please reply if you do as i am a bit lonely 😂

Zac

springbean / Feb 01 2020 15.18

hey i’d love to be your friend i’m kinda lonely too 😂 -jorja :)

3. Athlete
    the-sport-lover / Feb 01 2020 15.51

we can be lonely together! what are your favourite programs to watch on TV?do you happen to watch glee? it’s SO GOOD!

Zac

4. Sheep

Zac

xXOldAccountXx / Feb 01 2020 17.32

Hi Dexter/Zac,

It's Holly again. Do you like hearing really interesting funny stories (real life stories, not books) because if you do, I have loads to tell.

1) I was at a park and some bullies came along and started picking on me, they kept saying really nasty things but I kept ignoring them, then they rode off on their bikes and the ringleader gave me the middle finger so I gave him two middle fingers (he was holding onto his bike handle and could only give one) and he tried to give me two and he fell off his bike and scraped his leg and bawled his eyes out!!!

PS: What is your name? I'm confused as you said on my thread your name was Dexter???

-Holly

5. Athlete
    xXOldAccountXx / Feb 01 2020 17.32

Hi Dexter/Zac,

It's Holly again. Do you like hearing really interesting funny stories (real life stories, not books) because if you do, I have loads to tell.

1) I was at a park and some bullies came along and started picking on me, they kept saying really nasty things but I kept ignoring them, then they rode off on their bikes and the ringleader gave me the middle finger so I gave him two middle fingers (he was holding onto his bike handle and could only give one) and he tried to give me two and he fell off his bike and scraped his leg and bawled his eyes out!!!

PS: What is your name? I'm confused as you said on my thread your name was Dexter???

-Holly

the-sport-lover / Feb 01 2020 17.47

hi holly sorry, as you know i am female to male transgender and i was just trying out a new name. but i changed it back to dexter now! i bet that guy won’t bully you anymore! i love real life stories, especially if they are funny! do you have any more you can tell me? hope to hear from you soon!

- Dexter x

6. Spiralling
    the-sport-lover / Feb 01 2020 15.51

we can be lonely together! what are your favourite programs to watch on TV?do you happen to watch glee? it’s SO GOOD!

Zac

springbean / Feb 01 2020 18.13

i don’t watch it but i’m gonna start soon i’ve heard really good things about it! i like watching mock the week and stuff like sex education or big mouth! -jorja :)

7. Athlete
    springbean / Feb 01 2020 18.13

i don’t watch it but i’m gonna start soon i’ve heard really good things about it! i like watching mock the week and stuff like sex education or big mouth! -jorja :)

the-sport-lover / Feb 01 2020 21.15

maybe tell me when you start it? what is mock the week and big mouth about? would you recommend it? hope to hear from you soon!

8. Comic
    Varuni24 / Feb 03 2020 16.45

I’m your friend as well!! Xx

9. Athlete
    Varuni24 / Feb 03 2020 16.45

I’m your friend as well!! Xx

the-sport-lover / Feb 07 2020 7.25

THATS GREAT! i am so happy what do you LOVE to do? i like climbing myself

10. Sheep
    the-sport-lover / Feb 01 2020 17.47

hi holly sorry, as you know i am female to male transgender and i was just trying out a new name. but i changed it back to dexter now! i bet that guy won’t bully you anymore! i love real life stories, especially if they are funny! do you have any more you can tell me? hope to hear from you soon!

- Dexter x

xXOldAccountXx / Feb 19 2020 19.59

Yes I have another one but it may not be as funny, so basically I was at school and I started having a panic attack and I said to my friend next to me that I'm having a panic attack and she said, 'well have your panic attack quietly then because I'm trying to do my work. That's what school is for isn't it?' and I said, 'what for having panic attacks quietly?' and of course she meant doing your work but I think that was kinda funny idk

Sorry this is nonsensical, I'm kinda tired, I've been posting on the boards all day supporting people

Holly xx

11. Gamer
    TerrifiedOfEverything / Feb 20 2020 21.50

I'd love to! I am also a very lonely person because I am tomboy crossdresser and I use a more masculine name so everyone thinks im kinda weird how im the only girl who wears baseball caps and hoodies and tracksuits and plays football and basketball and watches F1 which btw is not as interesting as it used to be and I am a huge gamer I play a sort of even mix of RPGs and FPSs so yeah im lonely

-Liam

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything