I am being bullied a lot

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary11900057 / Jan 22 2020 20.42

hi i am crying as u type this. there are 5 people jn my class bullying me i have one friend and even they dont always stand by me and i am just herting so much i dont know why they pick on me it just feels like they do i tell my teacher every year ans the bulling stops for like two weeks and then starts again. i feel like i am running out of people to turn to. childline you are my only hope so i could really do with your support right now

2. Contemplator
    ggg1543- / Jan 22 2020 21.05

Hi,

The best thing to do is to think to yourself how you can make more friends. For example, maybe look at trying to attend extra curriculum clubs, this could also get you away from the bullying.

Also, when going to tell teachers, go to a more important teacher like your head of year or even your headteacher.

If you haven't already, try telling your parents, they can help you sort it out and even talk to the teachers.

I hope this helps. If you need to talk, I'm always here to help.

3. Top dog
    Temporary48113010 / Jan 24 2020 17.07

Don't worry I feel you i get bullied a lot at school. Here's some advice ignore them and they will stop, but if they don't then report it hope this helps

4. Sheep

hi i am crying as u type this. there are 5 people jn my class bullying me i have one friend and even they dont always stand by me and i am just herting so much i dont know why they pick on me it just feels like they do i tell my teacher every year ans the bulling stops for like two weeks and then starts again. i feel like i am running out of people to turn to. childline you are my only hope so i could really do with your support right now

xXOldAccountXx / Jan 24 2020 18.50

Hi there,

I can really sense how hard this is for you and it seems like you're going through a hard time. Remember just because your friend doesn't stand by you all the time doesn't mean they aren't your friend, they might just need some alone time or time with other friends. Maybe you should perhaps tell your teacher more often instead of just every year, how about every time the bullying starts again. Perhaps you could make a list of everyone you can turn to and remember to add me on the list as well! :)

Love, Holly xx

5. Fixer

bee-yuppppp / Jan 26 2020 20.40

hi there, im becca! :)

i am so sorry to hear you’re being bullied, i’ve went through a lot of bullying before and it hurts. But, you can tell someone you trust and get them to contact the school and the school can actually do something about this!! It will get better soon, i promise. they are just being very silly :)

- becca x

6. Childline Avatar

Ksdgaryleo / Oct 26 2020 19.50

i can be your friend and i will always be there to support you because I have been bullied a lot in the past and i know that it hurts but if you want to speak to me then get in touch with me on childline and i will try my hardest to reply straight away hope you can be my friend and my name is kayne

7. Childline Avatar
    Temporary03140151 / Oct 29 2020 9.05

Hi, I have been bullied before....here is a tip.

Igore them...if u do then they'll get bored of it as they want the reactipn from u.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything