Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Mari1aaa / Dec 30 2019 22.21

im 15 and a couple night ago i got drunk amd had my first cigarette, and i actually enjoyed it. im really scared that im going to end up being addicted because now that all i can think about and really want another, like right now thats the only thing i want

2. Childline Avatar

im 15 and a couple night ago i got drunk amd had my first cigarette, and i actually enjoyed it. im really scared that im going to end up being addicted because now that all i can think about and really want another, like right now thats the only thing i want

rocky2294 / Jan 03 2020 17.06

Okay. well last year i decided to smoke my first one....and i wasn't drunk...oops. and well i enjoyed it too. (even more oops) a year later i am doing it every-day and i do it 8 times a day or sometimes more :( Don't feed the urge whatever you do. because you feed that urge and then a couple of days later you'll want another one, you'll soon want one every hour....it is not easy, so whatever you do, feed that urge with chocolate, because it works, i honestly have made it my kinda ritual. if i can't smoke, i gotta have chocolate, so if you get the urge feed it with chocolate or with cheese. because in a years time you will not be sitting here wishing you'd had that second.....usually on the 3rd time of doing it you can be sick. i was and many of my friends were and your sick for a good 20 after that. it's not fun, but you often still feed the urge. you seriously don't want to wake up at 5am thinking ...'ooh when can i have my first cigarette.' it is not fun!!

Sorry for such a rant.

But i wish i hadn't,

and you aren't addicted now, so don't make yourself.

if you ever need to talk and you feel the urge, you can talk to me.

Kira xxx

3. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Jan 03 2020 17.06

Okay. well last year i decided to smoke my first one....and i wasn't drunk...oops. and well i enjoyed it too. (even more oops) a year later i am doing it every-day and i do it 8 times a day or sometimes more :( Don't feed the urge whatever you do. because you feed that urge and then a couple of days later you'll want another one, you'll soon want one every hour....it is not easy, so whatever you do, feed that urge with chocolate, because it works, i honestly have made it my kinda ritual. if i can't smoke, i gotta have chocolate, so if you get the urge feed it with chocolate or with cheese. because in a years time you will not be sitting here wishing you'd had that second.....usually on the 3rd time of doing it you can be sick. i was and many of my friends were and your sick for a good 20 after that. it's not fun, but you often still feed the urge. you seriously don't want to wake up at 5am thinking ...'ooh when can i have my first cigarette.' it is not fun!!

Sorry for such a rant.

But i wish i hadn't,

and you aren't addicted now, so don't make yourself.

if you ever need to talk and you feel the urge, you can talk to me.

Kira xxx

Mari1aaa / Jan 03 2020 23.12

thank you so much, the chocolate thing actually really helped ! hopefully it‘ll keep helping me xxx

4. Childline Avatar
    Mari1aaa / Jan 03 2020 23.12

thank you so much, the chocolate thing actually really helped ! hopefully it‘ll keep helping me xxx

rocky2294 / Jan 12 2020 12.41

Yayyyyyy....that is so awesome. sorry the reply is late.....not everyone finds chocolate a working solution :) but we do :D

5. Headphones

ilovemycatkitty / Jan 13 2020 20.20

fight the urge i was in the same postion

6. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Jan 12 2020 12.41

Yayyyyyy....that is so awesome. sorry the reply is late.....not everyone finds chocolate a working solution :) but we do :D

Mari1aaa / Apr 20 2020 13.20

hiya, i was wondering if u did anything else to help the urge. the chocolate thing has been helping a lot but i dont think its going to continue as the urge to is just getting much stronger. But now I’m just angry all the time because of it as we’re all stuck inside, i cant just meet someone and smoke. i guess thats a good thing tho xxx

7. Childline Avatar
    Mari1aaa / Apr 20 2020 13.20

hiya, i was wondering if u did anything else to help the urge. the chocolate thing has been helping a lot but i dont think its going to continue as the urge to is just getting much stronger. But now I’m just angry all the time because of it as we’re all stuck inside, i cant just meet someone and smoke. i guess thats a good thing tho xxx

rocky2294 / Apr 20 2020 15.11

It is a good thing, the reason I fully quit was because of corona and being stuck inside.....well I am not really sure, chocolate was really working for me, but I can't get it, how long have the stronger urges been going on for?? xxx

8. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Apr 20 2020 15.11

It is a good thing, the reason I fully quit was because of corona and being stuck inside.....well I am not really sure, chocolate was really working for me, but I can't get it, how long have the stronger urges been going on for?? xxx

Mari1aaa / Jul 12 2020 23.29

well they got stronger because of Corona and being inside all the time, but then i saw some of my friends and i just went crazy and i felt like i had zero comtrole over myself and i actually scared myself. i didnt understand why i even did it because i was doing so well without them, it just made me feel so so shit xxx

9. Childline Avatar
    Mari1aaa / Jul 12 2020 23.29

well they got stronger because of Corona and being inside all the time, but then i saw some of my friends and i just went crazy and i felt like i had zero comtrole over myself and i actually scared myself. i didnt understand why i even did it because i was doing so well without them, it just made me feel so so shit xxx

rocky2294 / Jul 15 2020 16.15

hmm same here i'm doing it again loads, i hate it and i wished i hadn't, but i've gone insane too xx

10. Scientist

Griffindorgeek / Jul 23 2020 12.49

there is a gum which you can buy it specifically fir urges of smoking i am nit sure weather you are allowed to buy this but if you ate it will help

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything