Show
  1. Sheep
    AlwaysHaveHopex / Dec 22 2019 13.40

Hi,

I turn 19 tomorrow so just wanted to come and say thank you to everyone for everything. I’ve been here for a long time and this community has always been here for me no matter what. I haven’t been as active recently as I used to be and I’m mostly on just one area of the boards now, but this place has been a constant source of support and I’m incredibly grateful to you all.

You’re all amazing people and I hope life brings you all the wonderful things you deserve. Thank you so much for everything. Look after yourselves.

With love, always,

Ari x

2. Sheep
    AsUniqueAsUknow / Dec 22 2019 19.49

You may not be able to reply to this but thank you for saying goodbye, I'm sure everyone on here would appreciate it. We'll miss you and we all wish you a merry xmas and new year and a great life, always remember the help you've recieved from Childline.

I'm only 12 so it's a while until I leave but I know it must be scary leaving here if you've been here for a while. Best wishes from all of us, love from Holly x

3. Reaching out

Hi,

I turn 19 tomorrow so just wanted to come and say thank you to everyone for everything. I’ve been here for a long time and this community has always been here for me no matter what. I haven’t been as active recently as I used to be and I’m mostly on just one area of the boards now, but this place has been a constant source of support and I’m incredibly grateful to you all.

You’re all amazing people and I hope life brings you all the wonderful things you deserve. Thank you so much for everything. Look after yourselves.

With love, always,

Ari x

Jas-Host / Dec 23 2019 12.18

Hi Ari,

I know how long you've been a part of this community and also can't believe it's now this time. But what a time it has been - we've seen the support you've had and have always given to others too and it's been amazing both ways. We know how many you have helped.

We also hope life brings you all you wish for and deserve. Never forget that there is always support, no matter how old you are. Talk to others, seek support when needed and continue to be the incredibly supportive person you are, even when things are really difficult for you.

Take care, Ari.

Jas-Host

4. Childline Avatar

Hi,

With love, always,

Ari x

FaithfulJudge / Jan 30 2020 21.08

I honestly want to cry, this is so amazing! I don’t know you at all but I just want to say I’m so proud of you for getting through it

5. Football
    monkeymoo06 / Feb 17 2020 22.15

im really glad it helped you and that gives me hope it can help me. xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything