Being a Vegetarian at Christmas

Show
  1. Top dog
    LabradorAlsatian / Dec 21 2019 14.50

I became a vegetarian a few weeks ago, and I am wondering what to have for Christmas dinner. My dad is busy enough with the turkey and all the trimmings, he doesn't have time to make something really fancy. I was wondering if anyone had ideas of simple, easy to cook vegetarian Christmas food.

2. Childline Avatar

I became a vegetarian a few weeks ago, and I am wondering what to have for Christmas dinner. My dad is busy enough with the turkey and all the trimmings, he doesn't have time to make something really fancy. I was wondering if anyone had ideas of simple, easy to cook vegetarian Christmas food.

ShardrieLovesHelping / Jan 25 2020 17.50

Hi there,

I'm a vegetarian too but all of my family is so there is no difficulty, it's after Christmas now but for next Christmas or for anyone else who reads this, try soy or nut roast or something, my family has the most amazing christmas dinners ever.

3. Comic
    iliketosing / Mar 13 2020 16.38

i eta pasta hehe

4. Top dog

Ilovemyspaniel / Apr 12 2020 20.46

Sorry it’s a bit late. I’m vegan-and my family are veggie. But they did used to eat meat. My mum would take me shopping and I’d choose something from the frozen section of the supermarket. Sometimes I’d choose sausages or a burger or a chickenless fillet. Maybe you could do that next year? Xx

5. Gamer
    TARDISTrash12 / Dec 21 2020 6.05

I've been vegetarian for a few years now and for Christmas I usually have roast potato's, gravy, vegetables and some kind of Quorn chicken.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything