It’s all gone wrong

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Mitchelllll / Dec 11 2019 17.05

hi im lily, and im an 11 year old girl. I will just list it all,

•i was just excluded from my school because we didn’t have the money

•i havn’t seen my mum since i was three

. i only found out last year that i have three half siblings and my mum had gotten re-married

• i live with my dad and my grandparents

• and i often get trouble making friends because i am so secretive about who i am and where i live

thank you for reading this, it means alot

2. Childline Avatar

. i only found out last year that i have three half siblings and my mum had gotten re-married

• and i often get trouble making friends because i am so secretive about who i am and where i live

Worthless-soul / Dec 12 2019 12.52

hey, youre going to be okay, i believe in you.

3. Artist

Snuggler / Jan 04 2020 22.15

I am always here if you want to talk, i am 11 too, so if you want a friend, i am here. things will get better, enjoy 2020

4. Sheep

xXOldAccountXx / Feb 19 2020 20.21

Don't worry Lily, lots of people don't live with their mums and have half-siblings. Don't be ashamed of who you are and where you live, every family is different. Just try to be more open, if they don't want to be your friend just because of where you live then they aren't the kind of person you'd want to be friends with anyway so don't worry. And I will always be your friend.

Holly xx

5. Top dog

ItzMeAmelia / Apr 07 2020 14.46

Hi Lily. I’m 12 and I recently moved schools because of finding it hard to make friends as well. Things will get better, don’t forget to be yourself and be proud for who you are. I’m always here if you want to talk as well :)

Amelia x

6. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 29 2020 13.46

How about going to your Childline Locker to send a email to Childline about the problem or sending a letter to Dear Sam? They will give you good advice.

7. Childline Avatar
    DumblyDore10 / Dec 13 2020 10.11

Dont worry Lily. Im 11 and have alot of trust issues. I dont speak about my feelings to people, and when you are secretive, it makes all of your freinds feel fake. My advice is to find someone that you can trust and confide in them. Keeping everything inside is the worst thing to do whilst making freinds. Let your guard down. Dont gotelling them everything yet, just maybe test them out with a few little problwms. With some work, you could build a great freindship xx�🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰�

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything