Show
  1. Burying
    Marmalade1 / Dec 09 2019 15.42

Im a 12 (nearly 13) year old girl and have never dated anyone, im confused about my sexuality but i know i like girls and i also like some guys so i think im homoflexible and i like a guy hes a year 9 and im a year 8 but im homeschooled and we used to see eachother at judo but he quit judo last time i saw him he was selling cookies at a christmas market he also lives in the next town over but i know where he goes to school so im going to try and convince my parents to send me to his school in year (the school he goes to is a school for year 9 and you stay there until the end of six form) i really like him and he is my second crush ever but i still like my first crush (she is a girl in my drama group) but she is straight i dont know what to do please give me some advise

2. Childline Avatar
    raidshadowlegends / Dec 18 2019 13.37

same

3. Childline Avatar
    Marmalade1 / Dec 09 2019 15.42

Im a 12 (nearly 13) year old girl and have never dated anyone, im confused about my sexuality but i know i like girls and i also like some guys so i think im homoflexible and i like a guy hes a year 9 and im a year 8 but im homeschooled and we used to see eachother at judo but he quit judo last time i saw him he was selling cookies at a christmas market he also lives in the next town over but i know where he goes to school so im going to try and convince my parents to send me to his school in year (the school he goes to is a school for year 9 and you stay there until the end of six form) i really like him and he is my second crush ever but i still like my first crush (she is a girl in my drama group) but she is straight i dont know what to do please give me some advise

Homebird / Dec 23 2019 8.55

well im lesbian and y tend to get crushes pretty often because its so new id say even though ive not come out to my crush y should tell urs how u feel because i bet it will relive some auqwardness

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything