Single Life Sucks

Show
  1. Superstar
    Photobomb31 / Dec 04 2019 19.13

Being Single, Sucks.

So, I'm 13. Never really been interested in dating, boyfriends and all that malarky. But I've been crushing on a couple of guys in the last 2 years or so, and here's what happened.

Guy No.1 - (funny as hell, pretty fit and clever) Still Currently Single. You'd think I'd be jumping for joy, but I'm scared of being rejected, so I'm not saying nuthin. I'm too scared to lose a friendship by asking him. Plus, I want him to ask me! 😔🥰

Guy No.2 - (fit as hell, tall and handsome as heck.) Dating my ex best friend. They've been secretly dating for months apparently. So.... you're telling me that I just wasted the last 2 months trying to talk to him and make hime laugh? Man... 😑😔

Guy No.3 - (cute kinda. Liked this one for 2 years and a half, but gave up trying) Now Dating one of my friends. Just my luck. I hate my life.

2. Childline Avatar
    Photobomb31 / Dec 04 2019 19.13

Being Single, Sucks.

So, I'm 13. Never really been interested in dating, boyfriends and all that malarky. But I've been crushing on a couple of guys in the last 2 years or so, and here's what happened.

Guy No.1 - (funny as hell, pretty fit and clever) Still Currently Single. You'd think I'd be jumping for joy, but I'm scared of being rejected, so I'm not saying nuthin. I'm too scared to lose a friendship by asking him. Plus, I want him to ask me! 😔🥰

Guy No.2 - (fit as hell, tall and handsome as heck.) Dating my ex best friend. They've been secretly dating for months apparently. So.... you're telling me that I just wasted the last 2 months trying to talk to him and make hime laugh? Man... 😑😔

Guy No.3 - (cute kinda. Liked this one for 2 years and a half, but gave up trying) Now Dating one of my friends. Just my luck. I hate my life.

Monty- / Dec 08 2019 22.46

Eesh sorry love thats rotten luck.

Tbh though it sounds like you like the first guy more, i think you should go for it, i know its scary but you can do it. plus you'll kick yourself if he starts dating someone else just as you get up the courage to ask him. X

Trust me its not just the guy who asks the girl out (in straight relationships) it happens the other way round just as much. I get that you're insecure but i think you need to at least try otherwise you'll never know what he would have said x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything