I think I have a crush on my boyfirends best friend.

Show
  1. Outcast
    Fr3dd13M3rcury / Dec 04 2019 18.41

Hi. So I've been feeling really awkward lately. I'm dating a boy, who I like so much. He's really funny and sweet, but he doesn't really hang out with me that much. But here's the thing, his best friend hangs round with me and my group of my friends. I really enjoy it when he is with us, and everyday hope he's going to join us. This fills me with guilt though, because it's my boyfriends best friend. To make this a bit easier to explain, I'll call the boy I think I like F and the boy I'm dating A.

I think about F everyday, and whenever he texts me I feel excited and can't wait to start the conversation. F is probably the funniest person I've ever met and I always want to spend time with him. A is lovely as well, he's very funny and extremely intelligent and really nice. I just feel bad because A is perfect, but I still think about liking F. I don't really know what to do, because, even if A broke up with me, it would be completely inapropriat to date F, and would he even want to anyway?

I'm not completely sure I like F in that way, and I definitely like A in that way. I don't know, please send some suggestions.

2. Lion
    Colours-seem-so-bright / Dec 06 2019 17.41

You must tell A how u feel!!!

I know it sounds hard but this will be better in the long run.If u really want a future with F then A has a right to not be dragged along,and u have to tell F about these feelings as well

P.S.i know it is unfair for me to give my opinion without knowing the full story.U will do what is right for u.

Good Luck 😉😉😉

3. Outcast
    Colours-seem-so-bright / Dec 06 2019 17.41

You must tell A how u feel!!!

I know it sounds hard but this will be better in the long run.If u really want a future with F then A has a right to not be dragged along,and u have to tell F about these feelings as well

P.S.i know it is unfair for me to give my opinion without knowing the full story.U will do what is right for u.

Good Luck 😉😉😉

Fr3dd13M3rcury / Dec 06 2019 18.09

I appreciate your opinion, but I don't think I do want any sort of future with F.

4. Lion
    Colours-seem-so-bright / Dec 11 2019 18.20

Ok Radio4

I really did not mean to offend u.Soz if it came across like that

5. Outcast
    Colours-seem-so-bright / Dec 11 2019 18.20

Ok Radio4

I really did not mean to offend u.Soz if it came across like that

Fr3dd13M3rcury / Dec 11 2019 20.04

don't worry its fine

Show

saying