I know it was a weird topic conversation but I don’t want to lose him

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    annikaa0000 / Dec 03 2019 6.23

Yesterday in my sixth form cafe the group I was in brought up a conversation that was really inappropriate about penis sizes. I didn’t really participate, when my female friends said something weird I’d ask ‘why?’&what?’ The topic eventually led onto whether you could fit your hand inside your mouth and I said I couldn’t and I didn’t try it whereas the two other girls did but the boys didn’t. When I got home I told my boyfriend about this because I wanted him to know I wasn’t actively seeking the size of other boys penises and I was met with him hanging up, saying my actions were horrendous. He said that my school was stupid, everyone in it was stupid and that my mums ignorance ran through me.He goes to another sixth form, there was an awkward conversation at hand that I didn’t really feel comfortable with but I didn’t think I had participated in a wrong way but no w I realise it was wrong. He said that he views everything as if everyone likes me I’m scared I’ll lose him, what do I do?

2. Childline Avatar
    sassysophie1324 / Dec 06 2019 9.30

you should be yourself and not try to be someone for your boyfriend its not worth it.

3. Artist
    sassysophie1324 / Dec 06 2019 9.30

you should be yourself and not try to be someone for your boyfriend its not worth it.

professionalfangirll / Dec 08 2019 23.07

very true.

focus on yourself, you shouldn't be someone else for him, stay true to yourself even if it hurts <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything