My time hasn’t come yet, but I’m scared..

Show
  1. Sweets
    ACandyCane / Nov 29 2019 17.17

Hi to anyone reading this -

So next month I’ll be turning 18 and I’m completely scared of becoming an adult, and it means I’ll just have under a year, to give as much advice as I can, and to keep getting advice on my life situations on childline, but After this I’m scared to move on, I’m scared to not have childline right beside me if I need to talk to someone.

I know there’s other places to look for advice but I feel like I’ll find it hard to put my trust into these other places, my doctors never seem to listen and won’t let me have counselling, so I don’t have a person to talk to or people to talk to other than on here, I’ve gotten advice from childline since I was around 13/14 now and honestly I’m so glad I found and remembered childline.

I just want advice and some places where I could go if I ever need advice for after I turn 19 :(

-Ems

2. Spiralling
    Weird-worried-wierdo / Dec 03 2019 17.20

waaaaa!

well i here you can still come on here to look at urstuff so maybe get stuff now! c: just look up stuff like childline for adults then itll show up stuff like that

3. Sweets
    Weird-worried-wierdo / Dec 03 2019 17.20

waaaaa!

well i here you can still come on here to look at urstuff so maybe get stuff now! c: just look up stuff like childline for adults then itll show up stuff like that

ACandyCane / Dec 04 2019 20.42

thank you!

4. Sheep
    AsUniqueAsUknow / Dec 22 2019 20.08

There are pages on childline about moving on from Childline where you can see new websites like childline but for adults, and you can find out more about them. Some of them will talk to young people 18 and over so you can talk to both Childine and the other webpages when you're 18 and get used to the other ones so it won't be completely new to you when you turn 19. A good one to talk to is samaritans, it's for kids and for adults so you can go on it now as well as childline if you want and then fall back on it when you leave here.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything