Show
  1. Headphones
    Temporary19158187 / Nov 25 2019 22.40

Hello! I am 12 currently in year 7. I have always had trouble in school especially maths and homework. I know when I have homework but I never do it. I just can't bring myself to it. I feel so unmotivated. Can any one help me, if it's not to much to ask. Maybe some tips to make myself motivated?

Thanks!^^♡ Have a good day.

2. Sweets

Hello! I am 12 currently in year 7. I have always had trouble in school especially maths and homework. I know when I have homework but I never do it. I just can't bring myself to it. I feel so unmotivated. Can any one help me, if it's not to much to ask. Maybe some tips to make myself motivated?

ACandyCane / Nov 30 2019 1.03

Hello -

I used to be extremely unmotivated with homework, there was some days I honestly couldn’t have cared if I got detention, and this all began because I couldn’t do what was in the homework they were giving me, then I started getting more and more, I used to receive at least 30/40 pieces of homework from each lesson per week!

The way I started getting my motivation up to make me start doing my homework is by setting up little rewards, so as an example, I used to set my phone down as soon as I got home from school and say to myself I’m not allowed on it until I get a certain amount of homework done and or even reward myself to a 5 minute break on my phone if I completed like certain pieces of homework! Hope this helps

-Ems

3. Burying

Mad-Girls / Jan 09 2020 20.49

Hi!

Im also in yr 7 and struggling with the same things. I would reccomed doing homework with a friend or a youtube study-along-with me.

Hope this kinda helps,

Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything