Turning 19 Next Week

Show
  1. Butterfly
    Em1500 / Nov 14 2019 22.47

Hi everyone,

I turn 19 next week so I thought I'd come on here to thank you all. I honestly can't believe this time has come. Although I have been slowly drifting away from the boards for a while now (mainly because my life is so busy), I can't imagine my life without being able to pop on and talk to you guys. The boards have made a massive impact on my life and I've met some truly amazing people that I can't imagine ever being without. Thank you everyone for being so supportive. Please don't change.

Thank you to the hosts for doing such an amazing job at providing support when it is needed- the boards wouldn't be nearly the same without you. Also thank you to everyone else at CL who has supported me through the years.

Looking back at when I first joined the boards, things have changed so much and I'm so extremely grateful. (Honestly, I remember seeing posts a bit like this one years ago and thinking "nah things aren't gonna get better for me" but I promise you they can and will get better with some belief!)

I didn't ever think the day would come when I would have to leave you all but it's now coming so fast... just thank you: thank you for being such a big part of my life.

To anyone out there struggling, you can and will get through what you're going through. I believe in you. And I'm so proud of you for getting this far.

So much love to you all,

Em xoxox

"Hold on and stay strong, better things are coming"

"All it takes is faith, trust and a sprinkle of pixie dust"

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Nov 15 2019 17.49

Hi Em,

How can it be this time already?! A very happy 19th when it comes! It's been such a long time you've been a part of this community and we're all so glad to have had you here.

Thank you for this post and for using it to show that things really do change!! I can say that but it really makes the difference when you write what you have from this very real experience.

And a huge thank you for using this to keep supporting the others.

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Butterfly
    Jas-Host / Nov 15 2019 17.49

Hi Em,

How can it be this time already?! A very happy 19th when it comes! It's been such a long time you've been a part of this community and we're all so glad to have had you here.

Thank you for this post and for using it to show that things really do change!! I can say that but it really makes the difference when you write what you have from this very real experience.

And a huge thank you for using this to keep supporting the others.

Take care,

Jas-Host

Em1500 / Nov 15 2019 23.02

Hey Jas,

Yeah it feels so crazy that I'm leaving! Life goes too fast. Thank you! It has been such a long time and I'll definitely miss the boardies a lot but onwards and upwards to being an adult I guess haha.

Thank you so much for everything you do on here!

Em x

4. Sheep
    AsUniqueAsUknow / Dec 22 2019 20.11

Hope you had a great birthday Em. I know you can't reply because you've left now but I wish you an amazing adulthood and always remember the help you've received at childline.

5. Bookworm
    Em1500 / Nov 14 2019 22.47

Hi everyone,

I turn 19 next week so I thought I'd come on here to thank you all. I honestly can't believe this time has come. Although I have been slowly drifting away from the boards for a while now (mainly because my life is so busy), I can't imagine my life without being able to pop on and talk to you guys. The boards have made a massive impact on my life and I've met some truly amazing people that I can't imagine ever being without. Thank you everyone for being so supportive. Please don't change.

Thank you to the hosts for doing such an amazing job at providing support when it is needed- the boards wouldn't be nearly the same without you. Also thank you to everyone else at CL who has supported me through the years.

Looking back at when I first joined the boards, things have changed so much and I'm so extremely grateful. (Honestly, I remember seeing posts a bit like this one years ago and thinking "nah things aren't gonna get better for me" but I promise you they can and will get better with some belief!)

I didn't ever think the day would come when I would have to leave you all but it's now coming so fast... just thank you: thank you for being such a big part of my life.

To anyone out there struggling, you can and will get through what you're going through. I believe in you. And I'm so proud of you for getting this far.

So much love to you all,

Em xoxox

"Hold on and stay strong, better things are coming"

"All it takes is faith, trust and a sprinkle of pixie dust"

Phoebe28 / Dec 23 2019 7.23

Thanks

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything