Show
  1. Outcast
    Laine37 / Nov 09 2019 11.31

Apologies guys i am a bit late on this but i just had to come say good bye!

It's been amazing my time here, getting support and giving it.

i hope I've made a bit of a difference to peoples lives with my comments.

I want to remind you all that you are great and that you can achieve great things! Years ago when i joined I never thought i would ever leave the house. Now i'm enjoying my last year of college with so many friends and i'm keeping on!

Whatever you go through remember there is support, through both the hosts and each other. It's nice to have somebody there for you. I hope you all look after yourselves the best you can and i wish you so much good luck in your future.

I'm aware at 19 i can't use my account for anything posting wise so i hope i can post this one good bye message (granted late one haha) and know that i will read your replies

Oh and have a happy Christmas when it comes to it users and hosts! X

now for the last time.

-Positive thoughts-

~Laine

Signing off.

2. Reaching out

I want to remind you all that you are great and that you can achieve great things! Years ago when i joined I never thought i would ever leave the house. Now i'm enjoying my last year of college with so many friends and i'm keeping on!

Whatever you go through remember there is support, through both the hosts and each other. It's nice to have somebody there for you. I hope you all look after yourselves the best you can and i wish you so much good luck in your future.

I'm aware at 19 i can't use my account for anything posting wise so i hope i can post this one good bye message (granted late one haha) and know that i will read your replies

now for the last time.

-Positive thoughts-

~Laine

Signing off.

Childline-Host / Nov 14 2019 14.23

Hi Laine

What a lovely message, it's so good to see the journey you have made with Childline and personally has been such a positive one. It sounds like you have come so far and have so much to look forward to

Seeing your posts around the boards you have definitely made a difference here and it's been great to hear your thoughts and see you supporting other people.

Goodbyes are always sad but it can help to remember the positives, and we will certainly remember all the positives you have brought to our lovely community.

Take good care and good luck in your next chapter

Mel-Host

3. Reaching out

now for the last time.

-Positive thoughts-

~Laine

Signing off.

Jas-Host / Nov 15 2019 17.43

Hi Laine,

It's been such a journey and we know the huge difference you have made posting and replying on the boards! Really and truly. I always hate the goodbyes but we also love these posts that show the changes you are able to see, the messges you are able to send to the board community and that's what makes here a really special place.

Lots of luck with whatever you go on to do!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything