You have been amazing!

Show
  1. Bookworm
    SmartCookie136 / Nov 02 2019 13.04

Hello,

I haven’t been on childline for long, but you have all been amazing! Everything about it has been really helpful! People have now stopped bullying me! A very special thank you to Helen for helping me the most on the 1-2-1 chat and also Kawaii-Potato (Maria) for being the first one on the message boards to support me! I am sorry to have to leave so soon but I am happy now! I will miss you all you are all so lovely! I have one request that my story chain thread on the message boards in the creative writing section gets carried on! I hope that’s possible! Thank you so much all of you! Bye!

Best wishes take care and stay strong!

Gabi. 👋👋👋

2. Small
    cryhavoc / Nov 05 2019 22.37

Hey, you probably won't see this if you're moving on, but regardless.

Good luck, stay safe, work hard, etc.

Glad you liked it here.

Bon Chance.

cry

3. Sweets
    Tanglelover / Nov 07 2019 14.20

all the best

4. Reaching out

Hello,

I haven’t been on childline for long, but you have all been amazing! Everything about it has been really helpful! People have now stopped bullying me! A very special thank you to Helen for helping me the most on the 1-2-1 chat and also Kawaii-Potato (Maria) for being the first one on the message boards to support me! I am sorry to have to leave so soon but I am happy now! I will miss you all you are all so lovely! I have one request that my story chain thread on the message boards in the creative writing section gets carried on! I hope that’s possible! Thank you so much all of you! Bye!

Gabi. 👋👋👋

Childline-Host / Nov 14 2019 14.27

Hi Gabi

It's great to see you took the time to send such a lovely message - thank you!

It's great you have taken so much from your time here at Childline and have also given something back through your creative writing thread - hopefully people will continue to keep your thread going.

Take good care and good luck for the future

Mel-host

5. Sheep

Hello,

Gabi. 👋👋👋

AsUniqueAsUknow / Feb 09 2020 18.23

You're amazing

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything