Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Bubblebeeme / Oct 26 2019 8.00

Hi! So I've decided to make a thread upon reading some of yours. Here, you can tell us a question for homework, and hopefully somebody will help you, or teach you how to figure it out! You can of course ask multiple questions, but the replies cannot just be the answer always, we don't follow cheating! If you need somebody to help or explain some homework, just post your question, and heres to hope you get a reply! Obviously, you may not always get an answer, but I hope that I or somebody wlse can help you before it is due. Please bear in mind that I am only in year 9, so if you are older there is a chance I won't be able to help.

Have fun and stay safe!!

~Bee

2. Sheep
    AnimalLover112 / Oct 29 2019 8.10

Hi,

I hate maths because I'm terrible at it. I am 11 and in Year 6 so I don't know if you could help me, I usually struggle with division and times tables. What makes things worse, my teacher has put me on a table where everyone is really good at maths so I always feel that I'm a failure.

Thx for reading this.

3. Nose dive
    AnimalLover112 / Oct 29 2019 8.10

Hi,

I hate maths because I'm terrible at it. I am 11 and in Year 6 so I don't know if you could help me, I usually struggle with division and times tables. What makes things worse, my teacher has put me on a table where everyone is really good at maths so I always feel that I'm a failure.

Thx for reading this.

Josie-27 / Nov 10 2019 21.20

Don’t worry, we can try to help! Why not ask your teacher for help? If you are on a table with the smart students, why not take the opportunity and ask them for help? You are not a failure! Why not ask your teacher to move you to a different table? Division is the opposite of Timesing. So instead of adding to the number, you are splitting it into different groups. That will make the number smaller.

Josie xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything