Advice on becoming a Muslim

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Dancing-in-the-rain-22 / Oct 22 2019 20.24

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on becoming a Muslim. The religion fascinates me and I try to pray but I am struggling to figure it all out without any support.

P.S I haven't told my parents yet because I am not sure what their reaction would be.

2. Spiralling

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on becoming a Muslim. The religion fascinates me and I try to pray but I am struggling to figure it all out without any support.

P.S I haven't told my parents yet because I am not sure what their reaction would be.

midnight-flower / Oct 22 2019 22.50

Hey dancing in the rain 22, I am a Muslim too and i think you should take things slow like start praying one salah a day then two etc also you should tell your parents since they will find out sooner or later it’s bad to keep things from your parents I learnt that the hard way

3. Childline Avatar

Temporary78369758 / Feb 16 2021 17.09

hi, hope you are well

I would recommend reading books about the shahaadatain, talking with Muslim acquainatces, how to make ablution and then praying, after all, before action and speech is knowledge, if you want to pray, you have to know and understand how to pray, just like how if you want to write a book, you have to learn how to read your letters and write. Hope that helped a bit x

4. Fixer
    Lifelemon / Sep 04 2021 1.38

As a Muslim myself try learning Arabic I’m from Pakistan we’re I live we speak hinkle English and Arabic it’s important to Islam

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything