I need helppp

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Bethany133 / Oct 20 2019 12.04

basiclly there is this guy he is older than me he says that he really likes me and says that he really wants to get with me , when i ignore his snapchats he says that he wants to kill him self and how he doesnt want to be alive unless hes with me , im stuck i dont know what to do i dont like him in that way but i dont know how to tell him because im scared that he might hurt him self , my friends all say that hes attentionseeking and i dont know what to do , advice please !!

2. Childline Avatar
    Bethany133 / Oct 20 2019 12.04

basiclly there is this guy he is older than me he says that he really likes me and says that he really wants to get with me , when i ignore his snapchats he says that he wants to kill him self and how he doesnt want to be alive unless hes with me , im stuck i dont know what to do i dont like him in that way but i dont know how to tell him because im scared that he might hurt him self , my friends all say that hes attentionseeking and i dont know what to do , advice please !!

HurtingInside01 / Oct 20 2019 22.26

That’s such a hard situation to be in! I’m in a relationship with someone with serious mental health issues and in experience, if he is so set on harming himself, he wouldn’t be shouting about it and threatening you with it. The only thing i can suggest is letting him know that you are there for him, you’re there if he needs to talk to someone and you’ll be his friend, that you’re not interested romantically but you care about him and want to see him happy. That way, he knows he’s got your support but should hopefully get the picture that you’re nothing more than friends. Let me know how you get on, Soph x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything