Could it be pregnancy?

Show
  1. Top dog
    Ambmoon / Oct 19 2019 17.25

is it possible to have little to no bump at 30 weeks pregnant? this may seem a weird question but Im very paranoid about these things and the last time I had sex was that long ago that if i was pregnant by now id be at 30 weeks. i still get my period like normal and back In july I did try a pregnancy test which was negative. this should mean im not pregnant right? but i am a little on the chubbier? side and get extremly anxious when it comes to my health and these things. ive also been dealing with a lot of on/off stomach pains for the past few months which we cant figure out why. (i also started the pill about a month ago) any words will be helpful please :)

2. Childline Avatar
    Ambmoon / Oct 19 2019 17.25

is it possible to have little to no bump at 30 weeks pregnant? this may seem a weird question but Im very paranoid about these things and the last time I had sex was that long ago that if i was pregnant by now id be at 30 weeks. i still get my period like normal and back In july I did try a pregnancy test which was negative. this should mean im not pregnant right? but i am a little on the chubbier? side and get extremly anxious when it comes to my health and these things. ive also been dealing with a lot of on/off stomach pains for the past few months which we cant figure out why. (i also started the pill about a month ago) any words will be helpful please :)

Rubyw-27 / Oct 30 2019 22.32

I don’t believe you are pregnant. 30 weeks is six months, over halfway developed. Also, the pregnancy test said that you aren’t pregnant and you still get your period.

3. Childline Avatar
    Rubyw-27 / Oct 30 2019 22.32

I don’t believe you are pregnant. 30 weeks is six months, over halfway developed. Also, the pregnancy test said that you aren’t pregnant and you still get your period.

Bubbs2003 / Nov 12 2019 2.46

Jus sayin u can get ur period while pregnant I🤷🏼‍♀️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything