Being harassed?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    lxiaaa1 / Oct 18 2019 18.32

Hi, so me and my ex split up around 3 months ago because he used to get really angry and aggressive in the relationship.

Since we’ve been split, he has been following me around when i’ve been out and messaging me threatening to hurt me if i dont meet up with him. Once he tried to grab me outside when i was walking to my friends house.

It makes me really anxious because I never know what he might try to do to me and he doesnt seem to be moving on.

Any advice please?:( x

2. Childline Avatar
    lxiaaa1 / Oct 18 2019 18.32

Hi, so me and my ex split up around 3 months ago because he used to get really angry and aggressive in the relationship.

Since we’ve been split, he has been following me around when i’ve been out and messaging me threatening to hurt me if i dont meet up with him. Once he tried to grab me outside when i was walking to my friends house.

It makes me really anxious because I never know what he might try to do to me and he doesnt seem to be moving on.

Any advice please?:( x

Temporary15604713 / Oct 19 2019 16.35

that must be really hard to deal with. i suggest you talk to your parents or guardians or maybe even go to the police about it

3. Heart
    PickingUpPieces / Oct 20 2019 18.12

Hi there lxiaaa1,

It sounds like you're being stalked. Stalking is where a person repeatedly follows or harrasses someone in a way that makes them feel upset and/or scared. Stalking is wrong, and it's also a crime, which means it's against the law for him to be doing this to you.

If you feel able to, you can report the stalking to the police, by calling 101.

You should start keeping a record of what happens on each occasion he stalks you. You could also record any details like where you were, what he was wearing, information about the way he looks, whether there were any witnesses, what he said to you, what you did and how you felt. Having this information could be really useful for the police as it would help them to track him down.

Best of luck, and take care <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything