Anyone got similar interests ?

Show
  1. Scientist
    Ecreasion / Oct 18 2019 15.03

Hey, my names madison and im 13.

i love piano, drums, skiing and astrophysics. I decided to start this just to see if anyone else shares my interests 😊

Feel free to share whatever your interests/hobbies are!

Madison x

2. Scientist
    CoconutChoc / Oct 24 2019 22.26

Hey! I like piano too! I used to have lessons but now I’m self taught. I love video games, stargazing, space, occasionally animating, and doodling!

3. Scientist
    CoconutChoc / Oct 24 2019 22.26

Hey! I like piano too! I used to have lessons but now I’m self taught. I love video games, stargazing, space, occasionally animating, and doodling!

Ecreasion / Oct 25 2019 16.41

thats so cool!

do you do grades in piano?

4. Headphones
    Fighting-2-live / Jan 15 2020 23.05

I wish I could play the piano!! I am so jealous of everyone who can!

5. Scientist
    Fighting-2-live / Jan 15 2020 23.05

I wish I could play the piano!! I am so jealous of everyone who can!

Ecreasion / Jan 16 2020 20.29

maybe if your school has a music department you could go and ask if you could do some extra practice at lunch!

6. Headphones
    Fighting-2-live / Jan 16 2020 23.40

yeah, I spend ALL of my lunch and breaks etc in the music room and i’ve started figuring out chords etc and one if my friends keeps getting annoyed when don't okay well so I think I can crack him soon and get him to teach me as he is only in year 9 but he's like year 11 or A level in piano and the same in drums

7. Scientist
    Fighting-2-live / Jan 16 2020 23.40

yeah, I spend ALL of my lunch and breaks etc in the music room and i’ve started figuring out chords etc and one if my friends keeps getting annoyed when don't okay well so I think I can crack him soon and get him to teach me as he is only in year 9 but he's like year 11 or A level in piano and the same in drums

Ecreasion / Jan 17 2020 15.26

you clearly have a passion for music! i hope you can get him to tach you soon!

8. Headphones
    Fighting-2-live / Jan 17 2020 21.56

aww thanks! i’ll let you know when he starts 😁

9. Childline Avatar
    happyrabbit / Jul 21 2020 16.58

I like baking, dancing and playing the clarinet

my favourite TV shows are: Millie Inbetween and So Awkward!

10. Sheep
    Ecreasion / Oct 18 2019 15.03

Hey, my names madison and im 13.

i love piano, drums, skiing and astrophysics. I decided to start this just to see if anyone else shares my interests 😊

Feel free to share whatever your interests/hobbies are!

Madison x

FightingForeverGirl / Aug 10 2020 18.55

Hi Maddie,

It's Holly!! I like running, swimming, books and basically anything related to books/english lesson, helping people. So yeah.

Holly xx

11. Scientist
    FightingForeverGirl / Aug 10 2020 18.55

Hi Maddie,

It's Holly!! I like running, swimming, books and basically anything related to books/english lesson, helping people. So yeah.

Holly xx

Ecreasion / Aug 15 2020 2.06

Oh hey holly!! First off I want to say: So much excersise I dont think Id survive!!!! And I didnt know you were into books. Whats your favourite books and whats your tops 3 genres?

maddie xx

ps. we should honestly talk about good things in our lives sometimes x

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything