binge eating and anorexia

Show
  1. Mouse
    xobubbleteaxo / Oct 11 2019 17.56

i need help on how to stop restricting and binging, i’m currently in recovery from anorexia and started full on binge eating to the point where i feel physically sick. i do this almost every day, i start out not eating anything until i come home from school and then i just eat and can’t stop. i’m still trying to loose weight and absolutely petrified of gaining weight, i really want to be healthy but i just don’t know how to stop this behaviour as i am well aware it is not good for my health. could i please get some guidance or assistance on what to do when i get the urge to just eat like i’ve never eaten before. thankyou.

2. Headphones
    xobubbleteaxo / Oct 11 2019 17.56

i need help on how to stop restricting and binging, i’m currently in recovery from anorexia and started full on binge eating to the point where i feel physically sick. i do this almost every day, i start out not eating anything until i come home from school and then i just eat and can’t stop. i’m still trying to loose weight and absolutely petrified of gaining weight, i really want to be healthy but i just don’t know how to stop this behaviour as i am well aware it is not good for my health. could i please get some guidance or assistance on what to do when i get the urge to just eat like i’ve never eaten before. thankyou.

music1708 / Oct 27 2019 0.08

I suggest you set a routine that you follow and then like reward yourself at the end of the day if you follow it if that makes sense so like you could give yourself a pamper or go shopping or even just tell your family! I hope you feel better soon x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything