Why am I not taller

Show
  1. Reaching out
    TheOverSizedLemon / Oct 09 2019 22.10

Hi I am just wondering, I am 13 now and all my friends are all grown up around me. They are all 5 foot 7 or whatever and I am one of the very few left at the bottom. I am 5 foot 1 and havent really grown at all.

i just want to know how normal this is and if i should do anything. being short doesnt bother me much but I do wonder if I will ever grow

2. Reaching out

Hi I am just wondering, I am 13 now and all my friends are all grown up around me. They are all 5 foot 7 or whatever and I am one of the very few left at the bottom. I am 5 foot 1 and havent really grown at all.

i just want to know how normal this is and if i should do anything. being short doesnt bother me much but I do wonder if I will ever grow

TheOverSizedLemon / Oct 10 2019 21.59

also i havent hit puberty at all i dont think, again i dont mind being behind but i would like to know when i should be concerned if nothing does happen

3. Childline Avatar

imalwayshappy04 / Oct 12 2019 9.08

Tbh I’m 15 and I’m 6ft 4 I really hate being tall

4. Reaching out
    imalwayshappy04 / Oct 12 2019 9.08

Tbh I’m 15 and I’m 6ft 4 I really hate being tall

TheOverSizedLemon / Oct 12 2019 21.17

Yeah, we are on different ends of the spectrum. Being short has its issues but being tall does too... I guess only time will tell how I turn out. thanks

5. Heart

Temporary46141268 / May 14 2020 1.08

Well this is extremely late reply. I dont know feet and inches well since I've used cm my whole life. I'm 136 cm and I'm 12 about to turn 13 in 16 days since its 1 am 😂 and I am tiny. I don't make 5 foot ik that I'm pretty sure I am 4 foot 5 or something like that.

Every now and then someone who I've known for ages might randomly joke about my height like oh your so short or something and it really hurts my feelings and makes me feel really dumb and worthless or something

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything