Feeling excluded bc of my ethnic

Show
  1. Dreamer
    Abeauty / Oct 05 2019 10.45

ppl treat me lower than them bc of my ethnicity.

majority of the schools ethnicity is pakistanis. Im bengali (a country which is next to india then next to india is pakistan) i wasn’t born in bangladesh , just my parents were. My ethnicity is bengali. (ik a lot of u probs dont even know my ethnicity exist so heres background info)

Im 14 and in yr10 atm, now that everyone knows im bengali, ive realised how excluded theyve made me feel. no one likes me, maybe iv had some beef w a few girls who told their bsfs n friends so now their friends dont like me either, but its almost everyday hearing racist comments and IT IS EVERYDAY FEELING EXCLUDED.

bc i never reply back to them, they take advantage of me, then always go on abt my ethnic after which pisses me off even more.

theres so much more to the story, this is my first msg board, ill reply back to you guys if u want to know more xx

A x

2. Childline Avatar

majority of the schools ethnicity is pakistanis. Im bengali (a country which is next to india then next to india is pakistan) i wasn’t born in bangladesh , just my parents were. My ethnicity is bengali. (ik a lot of u probs dont even know my ethnicity exist so heres background info)

Im 14 and in yr10 atm, now that everyone knows im bengali, ive realised how excluded theyve made me feel. no one likes me, maybe iv had some beef w a few girls who told their bsfs n friends so now their friends dont like me either, but its almost everyday hearing racist comments and IT IS EVERYDAY FEELING EXCLUDED.

bc i never reply back to them, they take advantage of me, then always go on abt my ethnic after which pisses me off even more.

theres so much more to the story, this is my first msg board, ill reply back to you guys if u want to know more xx

A x

rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.29

Hello, please can you tell me more about what you do to deal with this....do you have any way to cope?? xx

3. Dreamer
    rocky2294 / Nov 03 2019 16.29

Hello, please can you tell me more about what you do to deal with this....do you have any way to cope?? xx

Abeauty / Nov 03 2019 18.14

hey, sorry for the late reply xx

honestly i dont feel like theres any way i deal or cope with this at all. i dont tell friends or teachers abt this at all. i only tell my parents a summary of it but not exactly everything as i just feel like they cant understand my pain.

it can takes days to get situations off my mind and then we forget and move on. but its difficult to forget if its continuosly happening.

also thank you so much for replying, tells me someone actually cares abt me, im being serious im in literal tears rn that someone rlly cares out there. again thanks ALOT Xxx

A X

4. Childline Avatar

A x

Temporary78369758 / Feb 18 2021 9.28

Hi, I have many bengali friends, plus, believe it or not, my crush is also bengali

5. Mouse
    Pisces-AriesAmber / Apr 04 2021 11.43

Hi , i'm Amber (13) im not bengali but my dad is from UK and i was born in the UK but my mom is Malaysian-Sri lankan and i am best friends witha syrian girl named Raneem and the boys call me and raneem a syrian bomber and say that im going to bomb the school its really annoying but i just ignore them, i know how you feel because i used to live in malaysia and go to school there in primary and i was the only british person there and often the muslim kids would ask me if i were white and most of them wouldnt talk to me except for a few friends...

6. Dreamer
    Temporary78369758 / Feb 18 2021 9.28

Hi, I have many bengali friends, plus, believe it or not, my crush is also bengali

Abeauty / Apr 11 2021 18.06

Hey, thats nice to know ! Lets be friends x

7. Newbie

A x

Reading-Sheep / Jun 03 2021 18.10

You can talk to a teacher after school about the issue.

If the teacher doesn't offer the solution or support for this issue, talk to your parents about it.

Your school should provide a safe learning environment but some schools dont really do that yet they somehow have good reviews.

Thanks!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything