Dating younger people

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Ilovemtgandbf1 / Oct 03 2019 20.57

right i really like someone ill just use the letter s for their name but she is 2 years younger than me. but me and s have chemistry we really do and other people are starting to catch on and they think its weird or dodgy.but me and s would be great together and i dont care about age especially since its only 2 years i mean they are just numbers but obviously i need to keep to my boundries as ill be of age soon and shes only 14 but people still find it weird and sorta just want opinions from people feeling the same way as me or people who have age gaps in their relationships.i just want to know if its ok and stuff like that(btw im only a year and a half older but its easier to say 2)

2. Childline Avatar
    Destroyer4 / Oct 04 2019 15.36

I have a brother that has a girlfriend a year younger and I sometimes think they shouldn’t be together but after some time people stop questioning you. If you like them then do what you feel is best.

Hope this helps!

3. Childline Avatar
    Destroyer4 / Oct 04 2019 15.36

I have a brother that has a girlfriend a year younger and I sometimes think they shouldn’t be together but after some time people stop questioning you. If you like them then do what you feel is best.

Hope this helps!

Ilovemtgandbf1 / Oct 04 2019 16.28

thanks it is helpful.really appreciate it

4. Loser
    Why-d0-people-hurt-me / Oct 06 2019 17.06

Heya, I am actually in a relationship with a guy two years older than me, so I kinda get how u feel but in a revered situation. My bf is gonna be of age soon too so it's gonna get quite difficult but what I'll say to you is if u are really happy with her, then just date already! I had so many doubts dating someone older than me bec I thought my friends would judge us but when I told them some of them were disapproving but they got over it and everyone else supported it. It's fine to have a relationship with an age gap, clearly otherwise I wouldn't be dating him rn. And I would say you're in a better situation as I am, coz yeah he used to date one of my friends, so you guys should be fine and if anyone thinks it's weird don't listen coz they're wrong hehe If u wanna ask anything else just ask me coz I've been through a lot and give decent advice lol - Rae xoxo

5. Childline Avatar
    Why-d0-people-hurt-me / Oct 06 2019 17.06

Heya, I am actually in a relationship with a guy two years older than me, so I kinda get how u feel but in a revered situation. My bf is gonna be of age soon too so it's gonna get quite difficult but what I'll say to you is if u are really happy with her, then just date already! I had so many doubts dating someone older than me bec I thought my friends would judge us but when I told them some of them were disapproving but they got over it and everyone else supported it. It's fine to have a relationship with an age gap, clearly otherwise I wouldn't be dating him rn. And I would say you're in a better situation as I am, coz yeah he used to date one of my friends, so you guys should be fine and if anyone thinks it's weird don't listen coz they're wrong hehe If u wanna ask anything else just ask me coz I've been through a lot and give decent advice lol - Rae xoxo

Ilovemtgandbf1 / Oct 07 2019 23.29

thanks so much rae well i went for it today and we have been going out since 7 in my timezone(scotland) and we r acc really happy so i wanted to say that but your post has really improved my feelings for her thanks

6. Loser
    Ilovemtgandbf1 / Oct 07 2019 23.29

thanks so much rae well i went for it today and we have been going out since 7 in my timezone(scotland) and we r acc really happy so i wanted to say that but your post has really improved my feelings for her thanks

Why-d0-people-hurt-me / Dec 06 2019 23.09

its no problem and this reply took so long lmao sorry, are you two still together?

7. Artist

right i really like someone ill just use the letter s for their name but she is 2 years younger than me. but me and s have chemistry we really do and other people are starting to catch on and they think its weird or dodgy.but me and s would be great together and i dont care about age especially since its only 2 years i mean they are just numbers but obviously i need to keep to my boundries as ill be of age soon and shes only 14 but people still find it weird and sorta just want opinions from people feeling the same way as me or people who have age gaps in their relationships.i just want to know if its ok and stuff like that(btw im only a year and a half older but its easier to say 2)

professionalfangirll / Dec 08 2019 23.04

hi there~~

personally, my ideal type of guy is an older guy and many girls enjoy that too. I don't see anything wrong if you love her! ^-^

8. Childline Avatar
    Why-d0-people-hurt-me / Dec 06 2019 23.09

its no problem and this reply took so long lmao sorry, are you two still together?

Ilovemtgandbf1 / Dec 30 2019 18.16

sadly no people were starting to go as far as assault her pals so i broke it off wi her

9. Coolcat

NahriG / Dec 31 2019 8.04

hi, ilovemtgandbf1,

there’s nothing wrong with falling in love or dating someone who’s younger than you. since she is 2 years younger than you, so what? you’re both teens and old enough to date whoever you want! and those people who think it’s weird are wrong and you can date who you want because it’s your life, not their’s. i personally have a huge crush on a boy in my class but he’s 4 months younger than me! also, the fact that they want opinions is kinda good. anyway, hope this was helpful!

good luck,

nahriG

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything