I'M CHRISTIAN, I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!

Show
  1. Fixer
    Freddiefangirl / Sep 06 2019 20.38

Hello my name is emily and for a while ive been struggling with my faith but when i emwent to my summer school i really onnected with god and feel confident in my religion now so if you're interested in converting or just want to get to know more in general i can try my best to provide answers and recomend places to get some!

God bless you all!

Emily xxx

2. Prisoner
    PhoenixMelody2006 / Nov 06 2019 23.17

I hope this doesn't offend you in any way, but I came across this interesting argument against the existence of God.

The argument goes as follows: Can God create a rock so heavy that even God himself could not carry it? Either way, it would mean God himself could not be Omnipotent.

I just wanted to get a Christian perspective on the matter and have no intention of coming off as aggressive :)

3. Fixer
    Greetingfellowpeople / Jan 08 2020 22.13

hiya, your not coming across as aggressive or anything in that manner, your simply asking a question which is what im here for😊

first of all i congratulate you on the question because it gave my thoughts a good excersise, but heres the answer,

i dont know. i know thats not the answer you wanted and thats not the answer i wanted either but i dont have all the answers. But the reason im Ok with knowing that is that i know that God knows all the answers and in following him and can get an insight into what they are and also trust that its okay. The Christian perspective id say is that if God can create a rock to heavy for him to lift, he'd have the intelligence not to create it but if he cant, then thats ok because we know that he can do things that are still unbelievable and unfathomable! you were very respectful of my beliefs and I'll return that back by saying, you can believe whatever you choose 😊 xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Greetingfellowpeople / Jan 08 2020 22.13

hiya, your not coming across as aggressive or anything in that manner, your simply asking a question which is what im here for😊

first of all i congratulate you on the question because it gave my thoughts a good excersise, but heres the answer,

i dont know. i know thats not the answer you wanted and thats not the answer i wanted either but i dont have all the answers. But the reason im Ok with knowing that is that i know that God knows all the answers and in following him and can get an insight into what they are and also trust that its okay. The Christian perspective id say is that if God can create a rock to heavy for him to lift, he'd have the intelligence not to create it but if he cant, then thats ok because we know that he can do things that are still unbelievable and unfathomable! you were very respectful of my beliefs and I'll return that back by saying, you can believe whatever you choose 😊 xx

Monty- / Feb 02 2020 23.29

Hi im sorry i was going to ask a question about religion but im really confused now, are you the same person who started this thread? Only because the names are different so its really confusing me x sorry i know its not important just thought id ask

5. Fixer
    Greetingfellowpeople / Feb 16 2020 21.47

yes i am, sorry i should have cleared that up, im changing my accpunt alot because i keep forgetting my password

6. Mouse
    PhoenixMelody2006 / Nov 06 2019 23.17

I hope this doesn't offend you in any way, but I came across this interesting argument against the existence of God.

The argument goes as follows: Can God create a rock so heavy that even God himself could not carry it? Either way, it would mean God himself could not be Omnipotent.

I just wanted to get a Christian perspective on the matter and have no intention of coming off as aggressive :)

Wolf-Spirit / Mar 01 2020 16.20

Ooh I love paradoxes. This caught my eye so I thought I’d chip in, if thats ok :p

I agree with GreetingFellowPeople, God would have the intelligence not to, but in any case it doesn’t matter so much if he can or can’t.

Personally, what I would say (because this muddled me for ages) is that peoplr assume what God has to always be All Powerful. I’d say that just because he is all powerful now, doesn’t mean he has to continue to be so. The bible says that God can do whatever he wants to do, which would I assume include making himself not omni-potent anymore.

So I would say, God is omni-potent at present, but yes, God can make a rock which is too heavy for him to lift, at which point he would no longer be omni-potent. Not that he has a physical body to lift the rock anyway ^-^

7. Fixer
    Greetingfellowpeople / Apr 27 2020 23.28

yes, a very good point indeed!

8. Fixer
    Lifelemon / Sep 04 2021 1.39

Why do you celebrate Easter

9. Newbie
    Freddiefangirl / Sep 06 2019 20.38

Hello my name is emily and for a while ive been struggling with my faith but when i emwent to my summer school i really onnected with god and feel confident in my religion now so if you're interested in converting or just want to get to know more in general i can try my best to provide answers and recomend places to get some!

God bless you all!

Emily xxx

Reading-Sheep / Sep 11 2021 19.07

Do you believe that science could be a way to prove God’s existence rather than against it? Can science and religion work together to form an answer to a cause of everything that we see?

For example, space , time and matter had a beginning meaning that the cause of space , time and matter has to be spaceless, timeless and immaterial.

I think that cause is God. A powerful , personal spirtual being that is spaceless timeless and immaterial. That God is the one cause of everything that we see and know of.

Some people may ask themselves “Who created God? Where did God come from?” but God is always there. Our God is beyond human reasoning or understanding for He is All-Knowing. Of course some people dont believe in God because of evil, suffering and more reasons like these but it is fun to think about right?

10. Fixer
    Ash-on-a-M0nday / Oct 17 2021 7.52

Whst do you think of other religions?

11. Newbie
    Lifelemon / Sep 04 2021 1.39

Why do you celebrate Easter

Reading-Sheep / Oct 19 2021 8.55

Because it reminds us of Jesus's resurrection.

The same way of how Christmas reminds us about the birth of Jesus.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything