Show
  1. Loser
    Kinselberries / Aug 19 2019 19.51

Hi guys! My names Alex, I'm 14 and I love music. I've been in and out of secure units for self harm the last year and a half, but i'm on the road to recovery now :). I play the ukulele, piano and am learning the guitar. I like rabbits, reading and drawings. My favorite bands are twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco. my chemical romance and falling in reverse

2. Childline Avatar
    rocky2294 / Aug 26 2019 16.11

Hello,

you have got a very similar music taste to me which is cool :D Well done to getting in the place that you are now. My name is Kira, i still self harm though

3. Loser
    rocky2294 / Aug 26 2019 16.11

Hello,

you have got a very similar music taste to me which is cool :D Well done to getting in the place that you are now. My name is Kira, i still self harm though

Kinselberries / Aug 26 2019 16.46

Hi Kira! thats well cool that we have the same music taste, you might self harm but always remember everyones road to recovery is different, you'll be absolutely fine, just hang in there xx

- Alex, 14 x

4. Childline Avatar
    SaikiKusuo / Sep 17 2019 7.03

Hi Alex!

I’m glad that you’re on the road to recovery now and you should be proud of yourself. I can relate since i’ve been clean from self harm for 21 days. I love those bands too. What do you like to play on your piano?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything