I need a friend

Show
  1. Graduate
    Mydarling / Aug 04 2019 1.33

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. Laugh with. Share gossip with. Relate to. I go to school. Everyone else has one. They laugh. They cry. They hug. They’re there for each other.

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. I used to have a friend. He was someone I could laugh with. Share gossip with. Relate to. He left me. I laughed. I cried. No hugs. No one was there for me.

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. Not even one to share my problems with. I just want talk. That’s all.

I just want a friend :(

If you relate to what I’m saying, let me know. Please.

2. Butterfly

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. Laugh with. Share gossip with. Relate to. I go to school. Everyone else has one. They laugh. They cry. They hug. They’re there for each other.

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. I used to have a friend. He was someone I could laugh with. Share gossip with. Relate to. He left me. I laughed. I cried. No hugs. No one was there for me.

I need a friend. Whether that be over the internet or irl. Just someone I can talk to. Not even one to share my problems with. I just want talk. That’s all.

Unicornmagicbumblebee / Aug 04 2019 23.56

i understand this! i have "friends", but I feel they don't care that much. the person I'd consider to be my best friend is just nice to everyone, and i know they don't value my friendship as much as i value theirs. i feel they just feel sorry for me. but they often take days to reply to my messages and i know they are way closer with others than with me.

i just want a best friend who i can spend all my time with and know that we truly are friends, rather than worry about being a burden.

3. Loser
    denkri / Aug 08 2019 2.27

I mad relate to this wanna b friends like?

4. Childline Avatar

whydoyouneedtoknow / Aug 08 2019 21.44

I can relate. I mean, I only just made friends with child lines help but I still feel lonely even when I am around them and I used to not have friends and would look at everyone else talking in their groups, having fun. and yeah I wanna be internet friends

5. Graduate
    whydoyouneedtoknow / Aug 08 2019 21.44

I can relate. I mean, I only just made friends with child lines help but I still feel lonely even when I am around them and I used to not have friends and would look at everyone else talking in their groups, having fun. and yeah I wanna be internet friends

Mydarling / Aug 13 2019 3.26

I have been in the same situation. It’s hard. I’m just hoping this thread will help people feel they aren’t alone.

6. Graduate
    denkri / Aug 08 2019 2.27

I mad relate to this wanna b friends like?

Mydarling / Aug 13 2019 3.26

Yh tbh

7. Bursting

Nike57 / Aug 17 2019 1.43

Ill b ur friend i no how this feels to b lonley my name is Nikki ✌️

8. Crashing
    littlelilypad / Aug 17 2019 18.30

ill be your friend

you can hug me

lean on me

cry with me

laugh with me

and ill stay her forever

9. Crashing
    Unicornmagicbumblebee / Aug 04 2019 23.56

i understand this! i have "friends", but I feel they don't care that much. the person I'd consider to be my best friend is just nice to everyone, and i know they don't value my friendship as much as i value theirs. i feel they just feel sorry for me. but they often take days to reply to my messages and i know they are way closer with others than with me.

i just want a best friend who i can spend all my time with and know that we truly are friends, rather than worry about being a burden.

littlelilypad / Aug 17 2019 18.31

thats so sad ill be your friend its ok

“hugs you”

10. Bursting
    littlelilypad / Aug 17 2019 18.30

ill be your friend

you can hug me

lean on me

cry with me

laugh with me

and ill stay her forever

Nike57 / Aug 19 2019 22.03