Show
  1. Top dog
    Auley2 / Jul 24 2019 22.51

HELLO

my name is Auley and my best animal is hmmmmm capybaras and they are like big massive guine pigs like you have as pets but they are massive and they look really like them they make me laugh. i like bees as well they are my second best i still run away from them tho so i dont get stung cuz i bet that hurts i never had that happen before but thats cuz i run away from them but u dont mind them to see on a picture were they cant sting me

also my best color is hmmmm i like green but i wouldnt have my bed room that color but i like it only in small bits like on a tee or something my bed room is decorated not as green but blue

i like playing the games like snake and that one were u have to get all the hkme work but i keep dying at that but i keep playing

whats ur best animal and best color and best game

bye

2. Top dog
    Auley2 / Jul 29 2019 0.29

no one likes to say hi to Auley?

i made a origami

dog today and a hat out of paper and i am staying with my da d in england i am fro. irelandband learning pounds cus i use euro

3. Reaching out
    Auley2 / Jul 24 2019 22.51

HELLO

my name is Auley and my best animal is hmmmmm capybaras and they are like big massive guine pigs like you have as pets but they are massive and they look really like them they make me laugh. i like bees as well they are my second best i still run away from them tho so i dont get stung cuz i bet that hurts i never had that happen before but thats cuz i run away from them but u dont mind them to see on a picture were they cant sting me

also my best color is hmmmm i like green but i wouldnt have my bed room that color but i like it only in small bits like on a tee or something my bed room is decorated not as green but blue

i like playing the games like snake and that one were u have to get all the hkme work but i keep dying at that but i keep playing

whats ur best animal and best color and best game

bye

Childline-Host / Jul 29 2019 11.27

Hello Auley

A big welcome to Childline  I'm Mel, one of the hosts here on the boards. So good to hear about your interests and favourite things! We love getting to know you all.

So good to hear about your favourite Childline games, Snake is definitely one of our favourite games too!

Talking about favourite things can be a great way to get to know people - it would be great to hear from people who would also like to share their favourite things!

See you around the boards soon!

Take care

Mel-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything