Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Matt2041 / Jul 23 2019 0.58

Hi my name is Matt!

For the past year I have been in and out of psychiatrc hospitals for depression. There is a whole lot about me that I wont include in this post just because I would like to keep it short and sweet.

I am currently in the process of being transferred to a PICU (Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit) and am finding it pretty tough. I would love to have somw peoplw to talk to and share with during this tough time.

Thank you for reading

Matt2041

2. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jul 23 2019 17.02

Hi Matt,

Thanks for introducing yourself!  We're always happy to meet you all and we hope to keep seeing you around!  And it's always ok to talk more about your journey - maybe even over in our mental health board!

We're sure the others will welcome you too and if there's anything us hosts can help out with here on the boards, just ask!

Take care,

Jas-Host

3. Top dog
    Auley2 / Jul 24 2019 23.47

hi i am Auley and i like animals and exploring and reading things on line about animals and my best person that i like to wat h a lot of is steve irwin on tv what do u like to do?????

4. Childline Avatar
    Matt2041 / Jul 25 2019 21.44

Well... I'm a massive fan of star wars, and am pretty dedicated to it. I have purchased an authentic stormtrooper outfit for which I even own a website, I wont post the link as I am unsure on the rules of link-posting but that's pretty much my entire life

5. Top dog
    Matt2041 / Jul 25 2019 21.44

Well... I'm a massive fan of star wars, and am pretty dedicated to it. I have purchased an authentic stormtrooper outfit for which I even own a website, I wont post the link as I am unsure on the rules of link-posting but that's pretty much my entire life

Auley2 / Jul 26 2019 16.00

that is cool i never watched star wars before but i heard of it. did u no that tarantulas can grow there leg back if they lost it ? i never even knew that i learned it today i wonder why people cant grow arms and legs back if they lose them lime a tarantula can

6. Spiralling
    --Mittens-the-Cat-- / Jul 31 2019 9.11

Hey Matt, nice to meet you! I am sorry you are having such a rough time. if you ever need to chat, I'd be happy to :)

Valentina xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything