My parents finding out...

Show
  1. Headphones
    Jessyyy9 / Jul 19 2019 23.20

So I haven’t used childlike for that long, but the problem is, I would do a 1-2-1 chat thing but my parents can see every word I type in, so even though it would be private, I always worry they’re just gonna look at my history and stuff. I really don’t want them finding out the stuff I type, or even that I use this app. Any advice? Thank you!!! Xxx

2. Childline Avatar
    Jessyyy9 / Jul 19 2019 23.20

So I haven’t used childlike for that long, but the problem is, I would do a 1-2-1 chat thing but my parents can see every word I type in, so even though it would be private, I always worry they’re just gonna look at my history and stuff. I really don’t want them finding out the stuff I type, or even that I use this app. Any advice? Thank you!!! Xxx

Toucan2 / Jul 21 2019 12.00

Hi You can clear your history then type random things like cat pictures and leave it like that because there will be no evidence of you using childline Hope this helped😁

3. Headphones
    Toucan2 / Jul 21 2019 12.00

Hi You can clear your history then type random things like cat pictures and leave it like that because there will be no evidence of you using childline Hope this helped😁

Jessyyy9 / Jul 21 2019 22.26

Thank you!!!! 🙏

4. Mouse
    spikey2006 / Jul 22 2019 22.41

i have done it before and they didnt fond out as the chats arent saved and if they find it on my history i just say we were doing posters or research on childline at school

5. Headphones
    spikey2006 / Jul 22 2019 22.41

i have done it before and they didnt fond out as the chats arent saved and if they find it on my history i just say we were doing posters or research on childline at school

Jessyyy9 / Jul 23 2019 19.58

Thank you so much xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything