im not good enough for people

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary62180808 / Jul 14 2019 22.02

i get told a lot that I'm disliked by lots of popular people at school and i never feel good enough. My ex dumped me and hates me and my friend with benefits (who i had a crush on) left me for another girl..my best friend also now hates me. And then i get told lots of people who i don't know but are popular do too. i try so hard to impress people that it hurts. i even moved school before cuz not many people liked me there but now its happening again. i always ask myself whats wrong with me and try and improve.. i self harm over all these issues thinking I'm really not good enough for anyone and I'm such a bad human.. i just hate myself as much as everyone else and overtime a new person dislikes me i go deeper and deeper down a dark hole of sadness and loneliness.

2. Bursting
    Temporary62180808 / Jul 14 2019 22.02

i get told a lot that I'm disliked by lots of popular people at school and i never feel good enough. My ex dumped me and hates me and my friend with benefits (who i had a crush on) left me for another girl..my best friend also now hates me. And then i get told lots of people who i don't know but are popular do too. i try so hard to impress people that it hurts. i even moved school before cuz not many people liked me there but now its happening again. i always ask myself whats wrong with me and try and improve.. i self harm over all these issues thinking I'm really not good enough for anyone and I'm such a bad human.. i just hate myself as much as everyone else and overtime a new person dislikes me i go deeper and deeper down a dark hole of sadness and loneliness.

Nike57 / Aug 17 2019 1.48

If u dont have a friend i will b ur friend i too feel like no one likes me ever so ill b ur friend

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything